Public Apology to Jerry and Ernie

Sty1es

• Members

Guys-

I'm really, truly sorry for taking this long to ship out your gear. By now you both know my situation and I appreciate the sympathy you both expressed toward me.

Between family traumas, financial issues, and legal troubles...I just wanted to know that your understanding is truly appreciated and that it won't be forgotten or unnapreciated on my behalf.

So to you both, I bow my head in both respect and somewhat shame, you will both go down in my book as men of understanding and empathy.

Sincerely-

Ohad

PS: I know most people will not understand the story behind my post, nor do I really think anyone would be interested in my sob stories and troubles. At the same time, I just want the public to know that these two are truly good guys who understand reality for what it is. I don't know what Ernie's moniker on here is, if he even has one (although he contacted me through the HC classifieds so I assume he does), but he, and JerryP at FJA both deserve recognition for being truly good, and understanding guys.

Thanks again.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jerry thought he was buying something
Jerry paid for something over 2 weeks ago
Jerry hasn't received that something
Jerry got a sob story, an apology, and a promise it would ship Monday a week ago
Jerry got an email Wednesday saying it was shipped and he'd get an email with the tracking info
Jerry has had no reply to his emails since Wednesday even though someone has been online posting on forums
Jerry gets a PM from someone that has a very similar story from a year ago and they had to call the police
Jerry's not happy.
Jerry

• Members

Originally posted by JerryP

Jerry got a sob story, an apology, and a promise it would ship Monday a week ago

Jerry got an email Wednesday saying it was shipped and he'd get an email with the tracking info

Jerry has had no reply to his emails since Wednesday even though someone has been online posting on forums

Jerry gets a PM from someone that has a very similar story from a year ago and they had to call the police

Jerry's not happy.

Jerry

Is Jerry gonna have to choke a bitch?

• Members

BTW, I understand {censored} happens as I've got my own sob story going on here and I'm behind on a few jobs. When someone can't keep in contact and the story doesn't add up I don't know how I'm supposed to believe them.
Jerry

• Members

Jerry's not happy.

Jerry

That sucks --- I hope it works out for you, without much more hassle.

-Attila

• Members

Jerry's not happy.

Jerry

What did you buy??

• Members

Originally posted by STEEL KAGE

LMAO!!!! sounds like it.... Doesnt Ohad live up by you Jerry?

Sorry to hear about the troubles on your end...

Nope, he's in Michigan. I really hoped it wasn't going to have to turn into this drama, but it's become clear that I'm being avoided now.

Jerry

• Members

i was gunna say the same thing, but i didn't want to stick my nose in it.
i don't think ohad is purposly trying to f anyone over.
i don't think he had a car, but still someone within reach probably has one.

if he didn't live like an hour away i'd offer to ship it for him, but again, its not my gear deal, so i'll keep out of it.

• Members

Paul Reed Smith
Gibson Guitars
Marshall Amplifiers
Soldano Amplifiers

Does that sound like someone who is short of money? OK sorry, I'm {censored} stirring.

I fell on really fowl times myself recently, forcing many beloved gear items having to be sold - some of them for absolutely disgustingly cheap prices; much ass rapage occured! But dude, even I managed to get everything to where it was going on time!!! My only late item was the old Ibanez, but that's because the guy wanted me to install some different pickups for him

Jon

• Members

Originally posted by JimAnsell

i was gunna say the same thing, but i didn't want to stick my nose in it.

i don't think ohad is purposly trying to f anyone over.

i don't think he had a car, but still someone within reach probably has one.

if he didn't live like an hour away i'd offer to ship it for him, but again, its not my gear deal, so i'll keep out of it.

According to tax records and Google Earth pictures the address I sent the money order is about a half million dollar home. Somebody there must own a car.

He was on here at 2:30 this morning asking for a price on a Soldano so he's not short of cash.

Jim I wouldn't want you to get involved. I just wanted to warn you that he's sketchy.

Jerry

Archived