Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goddamn bandmates!!!!

This is a thread where you can vent your frustrations about bandmates who piss you off.

Here's to all the time wasted due to incompetant bandmates who would rather sit around than practice, have excuses for everything, are compulsive liars, can't balance the band with their relationship, do coke, are alcoholics, trade your DVDs in for cigarette money, smoke your stash, eat your food (even though if they had just asked it wouldnt have been a big deal), wear your clothes without you ever knowing they had them in the first place, get you arrested for their actions, are so wasted and have nothing better to do so they go into a neighboring rich subdivision and put pick-axes through corvette hoods, steal other peoples' equipment, **************** up your gear without taking responsibility, are too obssessed with showmanship that they forget about performance quality, **************** ugly bitches and then complain about it, and all around sociopathy and disrespect for everyone and everything around them.

**************** you!
    www.IKILLJACK.com
    www.myspace.com/IKILLJACK

Yeah, that sucks....
    PROLETARIAT

Originally Posted by Norton666

Man , Ive held off replying to any Klops threads because its kind of like the sweet , naive retarded kid down the street who is out putting in hours on his pogo stick every single night with dreams of someday going pro . You have to admire his ambition and determination , but at some point , he will realize he is retarded and there isnt a pro pogo stick league. I just dont wanna be the guy to tell him . Wait...............

Comment

You should, uh, quit and stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by '63-Strat
        You should, uh, quit and stuff.

I already have.
        www.IKILLJACK.com
        www.myspace.com/IKILLJACK

Comment

if sxe kids werent such egotistic douchebags I would join a band with them... I have had too many ****************ty situations with lost druggies
          ***Click Here to Help Feed Rescued Animals, it Only Takes a Single Click and is Free!***
          Spammidiman anniversary edition 2x2 - $50 shipped
          carvin dcm 1500 power amp - $150 shipped

Comment

Originally posted by Sty1es

I already have.

Comment

Sounds like fun.

I hate bandmates who are dominating. The other guitarist in my band always says **************** like 'it has to be like this'. I hate that!!!! Everytime he sais it I want to smash his face in. He's going bald and thinks we don't know. I dont even care, doesn't worry me at all but he insists on wearing a beanie all the time, even when we go out. He is refused entry into places because he wont take it off and it always ends up ****************ing up our night. Oh and the funny thing is, he keeps telling me I should grow my hair back 'cause guitarists should have long hair'. I've had long hair and if I wanted it I'd bloody have it! I'm not into trying to fit a steriotype.

He also wants to harmonise everything and try to make us sound like InFlames. He takes all the heavy riffs I write, slows everything down and adds these little 'happy' sounding pop chorus'. He is always making our highly talented bass player play stuff a 3 year old can play, telling him not to complicate things. He has to disagree with everything and everything has to be his way.

I have been very tollerant as we've only been jamming for a cjouple of months and I want to see how things shape up + I don't want to seem dominating but its getting to the stage where something has to change.
              Proud member of the New Wave of Australian Heavy Metal m /

Comment

Sometimes, my drummer makes me lift his stands, and it hurts my fingers.

**************** you drummer!!
                Smooth deals with: duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookieFender Custom Shop '52 TelecasterGibson 2013 SG StandardFender Deville III 4x10Oh Henry! chocolate barsPedals n' stuffhttp://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com

Comment

i get along with my bandmates pretty well...theyr significant others can pose a problem sometimes...

my other guitarist started dating my singers sister, who had 2 kids....word of advice.....DONT EVER LET THAT HAPPEN!!its been about a year, he doesnt work cause he has to take care of her kids, just had 1 of his own with her(thats 3now @20yrs old), and needs a new head/cab before our tour...

AWESOME!
                  Ibanez RG7321-D-Sonic7
                  Agile Septor 828MN

Peavey 5150 Sig-Biased
                  B52 AT412-Hellatone60Ls x G12T-75s
                  Marshall 78' Slant-crap speakers
                  Boss Ns-2
                  Ibanez TS-9

member o' the boosted mids fanclub

Comment

Sounds kinda like my bandmates.
                    Originally Posted by Rampage

**************** cleans, play distortion?

Originally Posted by RiffDaemon

The scratchy high-end sounds like a wreck in Excitebike

Originally Posted by buddhapaugh

I had a nightmare experience like yours, Nerine, when I was in my late 20's/early 30's and was doing the tag-team thing with my buddy over the toilet. Now that was something----

Guitars:
                    Fender-Hamer-Michael Kelly-Starfield-Ibanez

Amps/Cabs
                    Drive-Eminence-Electro Harmonix-Fender-Jet City-Kustom-VHT-Yamaha

FX
                    ISP-Keeley-Pigtronix

Comment

Originally posted by Bradman006
                      Sounds like fun.

I hate bandmates who are dominating. The other guitarist in my band always says **************** like 'it has to be like this'. I hate that!!!! Everytime he sais it I want to smash his face in. He's going bald and thinks we don't know. I dont even care, doesn't worry me at all but he insists on wearing a beanie all the time, even when we go out. He is refused entry into places because he wont take it off and it always ends up ****************ing up our night. Oh and the funny thing is, he keeps telling me I should grow my hair back 'cause guitarists should have long hair'. I've had long hair and if I wanted it I'd bloody have it! I'm not into trying to fit a steriotype.

He also wants to harmonise everything and try to make us sound like InFlames. He takes all the heavy riffs I write, slows everything down and adds these little 'happy' sounding pop chorus'. He is always making our highly talented bass player play stuff a 3 year old can play, telling him not to complicate things. He has to disagree with everything and everything has to be his way.

I have been very tollerant as we've only been jamming for a cjouple of months and I want to see how things shape up + I don't want to seem dominating but its getting to the stage where something has to change.

Tell him N*Flaymz sucks, and he needs to quit being a melo-death ********************.
                      I believe that it is better to tell the truth than a lie. I believe it is better to be free than to be a slave. And I believe it is better to know than to be ignorant.
                      -H. L. Mencken

Comment

That mother****************er is fired.Plain and simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Bradman006
                          Sounds like fun.

Just tell him being in a band is a democracy (unless he owns the van and all the gear and has the best house to practice at) and if he doesnt want to do what everyone else wants to do he can be replaced.

Comment

Originally posted by Sty1es
                            This is a thread where you can vent your frustrations about bandmates who piss you off.

Here's to all the time wasted due to incompetant bandmates who would rather sit around than practice, have excuses for everything, are compulsive liars, can't balance the band with their relationship, do coke, are alcoholics, trade your DVDs in for cigarette money, smoke your stash, eat your food (even though if they had just asked it wouldnt have been a big deal), wear your clothes without you ever knowing they had them in the first place, get you arrested for their actions, are so wasted and have nothing better to do so they go into a neighboring rich subdivision and put pick-axes through corvette hoods, steal other peoples' equipment, **************** up your gear without taking responsibility, are too obssessed with showmanship that they forget about performance quality, **************** ugly bitches and then complain about it, and all around sociopathy and disrespect for everyone and everything around them.

**************** you!

Wow you just summed up every band Ive been in as well. Ad hitting on your significant other when your not looking and that list is complete. You have to be Crazy or very patient to be in a band IMO.
                            Squier 51 - (stock)
                            Gibson The Paul II - (Emg 81/Emg 60)
                            Epiphone Les Paul Custom - (Custom Custom/APII)
                            Peavey V-Type LTD - (Super Distortion/Air Norton)
                            Laney GH50L/Peavey 4x12 MS
                            Line 6 Spider Valve 112
                            Pod Pro 2.0

Band : InSaenZ
                            http://www.myspace.com/insaenzrocks

Good deals: valvedriventone,vchizzle, luker_x, marder explorer,hcprimerib(x2).

RIP Leopardstar aka Johnny

Comment

Want to start something.. I played a couple shows with you guys.

Isn't your singer an X-Cokehead.. he used to be in promise falls right?
                              MEMBER OF THE ENGL EMPIRE

My Rig:
                              ESP Horizon Custom
                              ENGL Fireball
                              Orange PPC 212
                              Boss GigaDelay
                              Boss RC-50
                              ISP Decimator
                              Ebow

Comment

Working...
                              X