No matter what you say...

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No matter what you say...

...you're a freaking wimp!

****************************... front squat with 618. I like how one guy in the comments section calls the deadlift "Earth Lifting". ****************ing cool name for that exercise if you ask me.
    Perfect is the life of King, Father said to me.
    But he didn't tell me life would end.

****************************!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm getting tired just watching it.
    My Gear:
    Ibanez RG2EX2 (w/ Coffin Case)
    Planet Waves 10' Circuit Breakers
    Digitech DF-7
    Kustom KGA 10

Comment

Originally posted by Shredhead11
      ****************************!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm getting tired just watching it.

These guys are machines man, there's no other way around it. The asian boy is probably stronger than 80% of the guys here, think about it.
      Perfect is the life of King, Father said to me.
      But he didn't tell me life would end.

Comment

Yay fat guys!
        "I have the two qualities you require to see the absolute truth... I am brilliant and unloved". - Miss Evangelista, Dr. Who ep. "Silence In The Library"

Comment

Unfortunately, most of them have no tone or definition. I would never want to be that strong if I had to look just big and not toned.
          Good transactions with: feintguitarist, gunslinger, stratton, troublehead, VoodooChild24, Teh Bacons, Vitalogy57, elsupermanny14

Comment

The big huge guys benching 1.5x their body weight doesn't impress me all that much. The one normal looking guy squatting 470lbs then dropping it like it's nothing...

That's cool.
            Songs in the key of ass...

Songs in the key of ass Part Deux...

"I just use one giant string. You really don't lose that much range, and it has the best tone evar.

Someday, I will have a custom built double neck guitar, with a giant string on the bottom for rhythms, and a slightly less giant string on the top neck for leads, and I will have the most amazing tone to ever grace the earth or the heavens, or even Australia."

-OneArmedScissors

Comment

Originally posted by MetalGuitar08
              Unfortunately, most of them have no tone or definition. I would never want to be that strong if I had to look just big and not toned.

Unfortuantely they're powerlifters.... who don't train for definition

"I just use one giant string. You really don't lose that much range, and it has the best tone evar.

Someday, I will have a custom built double neck guitar, with a giant string on the bottom for rhythms, and a slightly less giant string on the top neck for leads, and I will have the most amazing tone to ever grace the earth or the heavens, or even Australia."

-OneArmedScissors

Comment

Originally posted by vlad
                The big huge guys benching 1.5x their body weight doesn't impress me all that much. The one normal looking guy squatting 470lbs then dropping it like it's nothing...

That's cool.

Exactly, I wouldn't imagine many of them weigh less than 300 lbs

I know a guy who does dips at the local YMCA with 180 lbs, and he does them like nothing. He is big and has "incredibly chiseled features" (Zoolander)

Also, the music in that video is absolute garbage.
                Good transactions with: feintguitarist, gunslinger, stratton, troublehead, VoodooChild24, Teh Bacons, Vitalogy57, elsupermanny14

Comment

Unfortuantely they're powerlifters.... who don't train for definition

Yeah, I would never want to look like them.

Comment

Exactly, I wouldn't imagine many of them weigh less than 300 lbs

I know a guy who does dips at the local YMCA with 180 lbs, and he does them like nothing. He is big and has "incredibly chiseled features" (Zoolander)

Also, the music in that video is absolute garbage.

It all depends on how you train, what you're training for etc...
                    If you want to look lean and mean then you have to do alot of cardio and watch your diet. Powerlifters don't do that. They eat like 7,000 calories a day. To them cardio is an all-day squat-fest.

Didn't even listen to the music... Speakers were off.

-OneArmedScissors

Comment

Yeah, I would never want to look like them.

They're not into looks. They're into bench-pressing a F150s

-OneArmedScissors

Comment

This is a prime example of my point..

I wonder if 618 lbs. is how much is on the bar, or how much he weighs

Comment

It all depends on how you train, what you're training for etc...
                          If you want to look lean and mean then you have to do alot of cardio and watch your diet. Powerlifters don't do that. They eat like 7,000 calories a day. To them cardio is an all-day squat-fest.

Didn't even listen to the music... Speakers were off.

Yeah, I understand. Just not for me.

And the music was Disturbed or something

Comment

They're not into looks. They're into bench-pressing a F150s

Screw that! I'd rather watch Magnus Samuelsson pull an airplane

Comment

Yeah, I understand. Just not for me.

And the music was Disturbed or something

Me neither...

I'd rather be chisled.

-OneArmedScissors

Comment

Working...
                              X