Cab company name suggestions

Joshtruction

• Members

So I have been working on making some custom cabs, and need a name. Right now I am still in prototype mode and trying to perfect them before I really start talking about them/showing pictures. While I am doing great with the acoustic research, and comming a very long way with sound, I still have NO CLUE what I want to name my little cabs!! I figured I'd make a poll and take suggestions from you guys here at HC.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by Tonemeister69

I vote conrad. It sounds somewhat more classier than 'Taxi Cab'

The taxi cab thing kind of makes me giggle. That would probably be better off as a yellow 2x12 with a checkerd grill haha. If I did that I'd make it semi open back with alcino blues and make it look vintage.

• Members

Originally posted by Joshtruction

The taxi cab thing kind of makes me giggle. That would probably be better off as a yellow 2x12 with a checkerd grill haha. If I did that I'd make it semi open back with alcino blues and make it look vintage.

Exactly. If you used 'Taxi Cab' as your name you'd need to create something out there. I guess it would be a hit and miss thing.

• Members

Originally posted by u6crash

Of those choices, I like Conrad the best. Another route to be might be to name it after a town/region that you're from.

I thaught of that too. I am from new bedford which I love, but thats a silly name for a cab. We are known as "The whaling city" (because we were the whaling capital of the world and moby dick yada yada) so I thaught whaling cabs and that sounds silly too.

• Members

Originally posted by batotman

Cab Whores

Cabarison

Cab-nuts

BJ's fine cabs

Cabs made out of cows

Cute Cabs for Emo

me and my buddy matt shot like 300 silly names like that back and forth a few hours ago. It lead to some good laughs.

What do you guys think of "Contra Cabs" like the nintendo game? haha

• Members

Earth sounds best. i hate "my name" companies unless they're actually cool sounding like Splawn or Soldano.

Taxi makes me think "gimmick lol"

Elation cabs makes me think trying to hard. (you might as well call it TONEZORZ TO TEH MAXXXXXX CABZ!)

as for a name suggestion? uh...

Antares Cabs? (uh, dunno, named after some random big-ass star out there...)

Archived