No announcement yet.

Cab company name suggestions

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cab company name suggestions

So I have been working on making some custom cabs, and need a name. Right now I am still in prototype mode and trying to perfect them before I really start talking about them/showing pictures. While I am doing great with the acoustic research, and comming a very long way with sound, I still have NO CLUE what I want to name my little cabs!! I figured I'd make a poll and take suggestions from you guys here at HC.
    Lets talk MMA!!! I'm pumped and back in training!

Transactions with: Vultures, Magh8, Deadlikedeath, Strungup, Flying_High, Juggernaut, HBE, Rindgecore, Glosh, vice 2.0

I vote conrad. It sounds somewhat more classier than 'Taxi Cab'

Comment

yellow cab. and the slogan a smart fellow uses a yellow, lol
      Transaction's
      Greazygeo, Dimebag11, Bazguitarman,Jonny Toetags, HMJ, SgtThump, PurpleStrat, bluesymetal,Dogbone94,RAPOM 68, SLY_Z_28,The4thLast1,Indespise,ComingApart,lastwin J, 7Stringofablick, dougstubes, Sah5150,JnBroadbent,EdgeOfDarkness,GuidanceOfSin, Guitarman976, Sordid1,Used666,SnoMan97,Nodachi, Happyface, Jef Leppard, Opeth666, Hairydangler, LordOVChaos, Downer01,SFW,Fretless,jmgman69,STEELKAGE,snowblind 56

For all your wiring needs contact Jonesy http://jonesyblues.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Tonemeister69
        I vote conrad. It sounds somewhat more classier than 'Taxi Cab'

The taxi cab thing kind of makes me giggle. That would probably be better off as a yellow 2x12 with a checkerd grill haha. If I did that I'd make it semi open back with alcino blues and make it look vintage.

Transactions with: Vultures, Magh8, Deadlikedeath, Strungup, Flying_High, Juggernaut, HBE, Rindgecore, Glosh, vice 2.0

Comment

Of those choices, I like Conrad the best. Another route to be might be to name it after a town/region that you're from.
          An ongoing process of art, music, and writing: www.NeatandKeen.com

Comment

Originally posted by Joshtruction

The taxi cab thing kind of makes me giggle. That would probably be better off as a yellow 2x12 with a checkerd grill haha. If I did that I'd make it semi open back with alcino blues and make it look vintage.

Exactly. If you used 'Taxi Cab' as your name you'd need to create something out there. I guess it would be a hit and miss thing.

Comment

Originally posted by u6crash
              Of those choices, I like Conrad the best. Another route to be might be to name it after a town/region that you're from.

I thaught of that too. I am from new bedford which I love, but thats a silly name for a cab. We are known as "The whaling city" (because we were the whaling capital of the world and moby dick yada yada) so I thaught whaling cabs and that sounds silly too.

Comment

I figured I'd get more suggestions than anything. I guess I was wrong?

Comment

I would probably avoid Taxi Cabs because there were Taxi amps for a while. I don't know if they are still around, but they were portable battery powered guitar amps.
                  An ongoing process of art, music, and writing: www.NeatandKeen.com

Comment

Cab Whores

Cabarison

Cab-nuts

BJ's fine cabs

Cabs made out of cows

Cute Cabs for Emo

Comment

Originally posted by u6crash
                      I would probably avoid Taxi Cabs because there were Taxi amps for a while. I don't know if they are still around, but they were portable battery powered guitar amps.

yeah I remember them. Them were crates portable amp.

Comment

Originally posted by batotman
                        Cab Whores

Cabarison

Cab-nuts

BJ's fine cabs

Cabs made out of cows

Cute Cabs for Emo

me and my buddy matt shot like 300 silly names like that back and forth a few hours ago. It lead to some good laughs.

What do you guys think of "Contra Cabs" like the nintendo game? haha

Comment

Originally posted by Joshtruction

me and my buddy matt shot like 300 silly names like that back and forth a few hours ago. It lead to some good laughs.

What do you guys think of "Contra Cabs" like the nintendo game? haha

I think....

Comment

Drop the Con and you've got Rad Cabs.

You're welcome. I'll take 20% of royalties and 3 free cabs. Thanks!
                            Good deals with: Pablo Escobar, Rod Blagoyevich, Jeff Gillooly

Comment

Drop the Con and you've got Rad Cabs.

You're welcome. I'll take 20% of royalties and 3 free cabs. Thanks!
                              Good deals with: Pablo Escobar, Rod Blagoyevich, Jeff Gillooly

Comment

Working...
                              X