Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Update to the Theft

So, about a month ago I had my Bogner Ecstasy stolen.
    The cops have since closed the case.
    They have also not sent the police report back to me yet so I can make a claim.
    I've been patiently waiting for it.

There's someone who is going around bragging about doing it.
    But he was already questioned by the cops.
    They cleared him.
    There was a red van see parked outside my studio that night.
    Turns out one of his friends have a red van.
    Coincidence?

I would love to take a tire iron to his face, but I'm not.
    I can't.
    I'm not going to jail for this scum.

Is there any other suggestions as to what to do here beside being all "macho" and beating him and his friends up?

I mean he's ****************ing bragging and the red van.
    What can I do?
    Originally Posted by Voltaire

Yes, didn't you know? He likes it when people **************** on his chest.

that's what an emo is, right?

I came in this thread expecting a picture of **************** in the shape of jesus though. so, kinda disappointed.

Formerly known as sg love

Did you tell the police about the van and his friend?
    BobSavage.net - Music, Amp demos...
    Youtube Vids
    Savage Woodworks

Comment

steal it back. still got your warranty card, or any pictures that are proof that you owned/own it?

tell the police that your other guitarist had packed it up my accident, just returned back into town with your amp in his trunk, completely oblivious that you were freaking out and called the cops?

**************** that kid, by the way.

Comment

Find out where he lives and send a cracked out tranny prostitute to his house?

Comment

I say this with all sincerity.....move on. There's not a whole lot you can do, unless you really want to kick the guy's ass, in which case you might end up worse off than you are now.

You'll get another amp and hopefully write a song about this douchebag. Hopefully, it'll go platinum and when you're doing interviews in magazines and on TV, you can thank the dude for inspiring your success, meanwhile, he'll still be stealing and selling is ass for crack. Now that's justice.
          Originally Posted by Zozobra

I'm sure that a similar tone can be generated by putting a dildo in a metal trash can and kicking it down some stairs. It'll cost $800 less and thats if you buy a totally ****************ing sweet dildo.

Comment

This is a tough one. I'm not expert, but I just hope you get your baby back. I'm currently in the process of getting scammed by a fellow HC'er so I know what its like.... more on that later. I will publically out this guy in the effects forum tomorrow.

Comment

have a big friend go visit the douchenozzle at his home and bully him into "loaning" it to you.
              or beat the living **************** out of the guy with a ski mask on and steal it back while he's unconcious.
              http://www.guttermouthelectronics.com/

Comment

A couple of options off the top of my head:

Ninjas
                Jack Bauer

Comment

I'm for taking it back via B&E. Whats he gona do tell the cops his Bogy was stolen? Just plan it out well before you do it.
                  My Music

Guitars
                  Parker/PRS/Fender/Takamine

Amps
                  Mesa/Mills

Comment

Originally posted by Detonator
                    I'm for taking it back via B&E. Whats he gona do tell the cops his Bogy was stolen? Just plan it out well before you do it.

Some of these ideas sound good in a way, but I'm not sure they are. The guy likely doesn't even have the amp anymore; it could be anywhere by now.

Sorry to hear about the amp situation. That really sucks.
                    __________________________________________________ ________
                    Great transactions: -Juggernaut-, Beergoblin, Boris the Blade, Guttermouth, Tubesteakfortone, thriftyshirt, craftswitch, negative theory, and dethmetalanimal

Comment

I think a brick through the windshield of the red van will make you feel better.

Current Setup
                      Ibanez SRX400
                      Roland Cube Bass 100
                      Nemesis N8

Comment

Originally posted by Shuma Gorath
                        I think a brick through the windshield of the red van will make you feel better.

Actually...
                        That doesn't sound too bad.
                        They can't trace **************** like that.

What's sugar in a gas tank do?
                        Or bleach?

Yes, didn't you know? He likes it when people **************** on his chest.

that's what an emo is, right?

I came in this thread expecting a picture of **************** in the shape of jesus though. so, kinda disappointed.

Formerly known as sg love

Comment

if they don't know about it and start the engine...a lot of damage will be done.
                          Originally Posted by Brave Ulysses

i'll have you bounced off of this site.

Originally Posted by Echoes

I say this all the time....today's 'liberals' are small minded 'trolls' ....scumbag immoral low life thieves really...

Originally Posted by John Ellis

While you're here, can I ask why you haven't dealt with the thread claiming that I and several others here are sponsors of terror?

Comment

Find out where he lives, wait till he comes out to his gay red van(which you have already slit all the tires) , attack him with a tire iron . Once he's down after the first 2 blows, MAKE him tell you where the amp is. If he wont say, destroy his kneecap .
                            Make SURE you are wearing a ski mask and gloves. This is what I would do, but, feel free to wait on the police to do nothing.

I think we need WAY more Soprano style justice in this limp wristed country .

Comment

Originally posted by Tonemeister87
                              I'm currently in the process of getting scammed by a fellow HC'er so I know what its like.... more on that later. I will publically out this guy in the effects forum tomorrow.

**************** dude, that sucks... I'll keep my eye out for it. It sucks not having a search engine.

Originally posted by sg love

There's someone who is going around bragging about doing it.

and it's crazy how similiar our situations are. I have already told you what happened, but apparently lately the dude's little brother has been strung out for a while and been talkin about all the places he and his brother robbed.
                              Mine being one of them.

How can you brag about that?!

I hope you get your situation worked out well. I'm rooting for you man.
                              Wants:
                              16 ohm V30's and/or 8 ohm G12T-75's
                              Has:
                              Diezel Herbert
                              RedBear mk120
                              '67 SF Bandmaster
                              Traynor YBA-1 (lower wattage version)
                              Rivera Suprema 55 (on its way)
                              Mesa oversized 4x12
                              Early Mesa Mark series 4x12
                              G-Flex 2x12
                              Epi Elitist '61 Reissue w/nailbomb in bridge
                              Ibanez S prestige
                              Am Std. Strat w/Maple board w/ BK Mule in the Bridge soon...
                              Greco ES-355 clone
                              Boss RC20XL
                              DOD YJM (modded by a forumite to 250+ specs)
                              Ibanez DL5
                              Z.Vex Ooh Wah 2 (for Sale)

Comment

Working...
                              X