I fear I might have to use a public bathroom.

Pwn3d

• Members

Yep, I think I am. I feel like Im commiting a sin. There has to be a way around this. Now to find one in the depths of some building that is stocked with tp and is vacant. Its lunch time here anyways, I could get away with being out of the food areas.

:(

I HATE public bathrooms.

• Members

Originally posted by C-Dawg

I will allow my intestines to split before I use a public bathroom.

You realize that there are probably more germs on your cell phone and that keyboard you typed the message at than there are on a public toilet, right?

Unless of course it's got splooge all over it...

• Members

Originally posted by C-Dawg

I will allow my intestines to split before I use a public bathroom.

No but if this happens, it'll be like the scene from a movie where the dam breaks when its flooding. Its one of those you just cant stop.

• Members

Originally posted by Variable

You realize that there are probably more germs on your cell phone and that keyboard you typed the message at than there are on a public toilet, right?

its not the dirtiness, its that I dont want anyone walking in. Of course I'll be surrounded by pressed wood dividers, but still...

I like to take my {censored}s alone. :p

• Members

Originally posted by BigAltheCrusher

Use the ladies room, they are cleaner.......usually

Nah. I did some lighting work in a bunch of dorms and Dillards stores. The women's rooms are NASTY!!! They smelled like old molded greasy cheese and puke. It was disgusting.

• Members

Please Explain that one to me...

Personally, Im not a fan of public bathrooms but If I have to go, I make sure that theres enough TP to make a pretty comfy ass gasket..

• Members

Originally posted by Pwn3d

its not the dirtiness, its that I dont want anyone walking in. Of course I'll be surrounded by pressed wood dividers, but still...

I like to take my {censored}s alone.
:p

I agree, I'm a fan of {censored}ting alone. The worst is when someone comes in, sits down in the stall next to you, and tries to wait you out. It's a battle of wills that could go on all day.

Guest Anonymous

Originally posted by BillyCorgan

Nah. I did some lighting work in a bunch of dorms and Dillards stores. The women's rooms are NASTY!!! They smelled like old molded greasy cheese and puke. It was disgusting.

Really? Hmm, they always smell really nice though :(

• Members
Originally posted by Pwn3d

I like to take my {censored}s alone.
:p

I think we all like our solitude but as long as there are working doors and dividers, I have no problems dropping a deuce...

• Members

Yes, but they're all MY germs. I can tolerate my germs, but {censored} everyone elses nasty ass germs. I scratch my balls or my ass and then type all the time, doesnt bother me. But using a public bathroom is basically the same as rubbing your naked ass on someone elses naked ass. You dont do that with strangers do you? If you do thats cool and everything...I was just trying to make a point.

• Members

Originally posted by STEEL KAGE

Which is cool until you come out and have a really pissed off guy in a wheelchair looking at you like you just cursed out his momma with other people around...

Then you just cross your eyes, slurr your speech and say: "I'm thorry, did I take too long? I'm thorry...", and then just gimp away.

Yeah, you're still not "handicapped", but no one wants to be the fool who schools a retard!

:thu:

• Members

I actually felt bad for this guy the other day. I walked in the bathroom to wash my hands and he was in the first stall by the sinks dropping the mother load. The smell about knocked me out so I held my breath the entire time. I could tell he was trying not to {censored} anymore until I left.

• Members
Originally posted by Pavel

Then you just cross your eyes, slurr your speech and say: "I'm thorry, did I take too long? I'm thorry...", and then just gimp away.

Yeah, you're still not "handicapped", but no one wants to be the fool who schools a retard!

:thu:

youre going to hell Droog!!!

Archived