Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

I fear I might have to use a public bathroom.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I fear I might have to use a public bathroom.

Yep, I think I am. I feel like Im commiting a sin. There has to be a way around this. Now to find one in the depths of some building that is stocked with tp and is vacant. Its lunch time here anyways, I could get away with being out of the food areas.

I HATE public bathrooms.

I will allow my intestines to split before I use a public bathroom.
    <div class="signaturecontainer">Gibson Les Paul Custom '68 Reissue<br><br>A few pedals<br><br>Splawn Nitro<br><br>Mesa/Boogie 2x12<br><br><br><br>Good transactions w/: Mizati20, SiCKboy78, BionicMark, MRAAJR, ::fred::</div>

Comment

Originally posted by C-Dawg

You realize that there are probably more germs on your cell phone and that keyboard you typed the message at than there are on a public toilet, right?

Unless of course it's got splooge all over it...
      <div class="signaturecontainer">Lead guitarist for Horace McKnight and the Apathetic Rainbow Trout<br />
      <br />
      G&amp;L ASAT Deluxe<br />
      G&amp;L Legacy 2HB Mahogany (Winter NAMM '06 prototype)<br />
      G&amp;L Tribute S-500<br />
      Agile 2800DLX w/ Rio Grande pickups<br />
      Guytron GT-100 #97<br />
      AX84 P1 (modded for more gain)<br />
      Genz Benz George Lynch 2x12<br />
      EarCandy BuzzBomb<br />
      Vox ToneLab<br />
      POD XT w/model packs<br />
      <br />
      Check out my political/socialogical discussion website @<br />
      www.humandiscourse.com<br />
      </div>

Comment

Originally posted by C-Dawg

No but if this happens, it'll be like the scene from a movie where the dam breaks when its flooding. Its one of those you just cant stop.

Comment

Use the ladies room, they are cleaner.......usually

Comment

Originally posted by Variable
            You realize that there are probably more germs on your cell phone and that keyboard you typed the message at than there are on a public toilet, right?

Unless of course it's got splooge all over it...

its not the dirtiness, its that I dont want anyone walking in. Of course I'll be surrounded by pressed wood dividers, but still...

I like to take my ****************s alone.

Comment

Originally posted by BigAltheCrusher
              Use the ladies room, they are cleaner.......usually

Nah. I did some lighting work in a bunch of dorms and Dillards stores. The women's rooms are NASTY!!! They smelled like old molded greasy cheese and puke. It was disgusting.
              <div class="signaturecontainer">New song &quot;Winnie Cooper&quot; by Leave Her Crying! Only $0.99!<br />
              <a href="http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/leavehercrying" target="_blank">http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/leavehercrying</a><br />
              <br />
              Great HC Transactions - Erock503, Rat83, JimAnsell</div>

Comment

dude just make a birds nest and do a couple safety flushes, it will all be over before you know it !!

Comment

wait a second, If I make an out of order sign and post it on the door.

hmm...

Comment

Originally posted by Variable

Please Explain that one to me...

Personally, Im not a fan of public bathrooms but If I have to go, I make sure that theres enough TP to make a pretty comfy ass gasket..
                    <div class="signaturecontainer"><a href="http://music.mp3lizard.com/fretbrnr" target="_blank"> My clips, check 'em out!!!</a><br />
                    <a href="http://music.mp3lizard.com/kagerage" target="_blank">More Clips!!! </a><br />
                    <br />
                    <br />
                    Mint, No Velcro and in Original box, Seriously priced to move. <b>Price reflects PayPal'd and Shipped</b> to the lower 48( Gift would be nice, have TONS of references) <b>No <i><u>reasonable</u></i> offer refused </b><br />
                    <br />
                    <b><i><u><i>Get it while its hot gents, it wont last at this price!!!</i></u></i></b><br />
                    <br />
                    <b>PigTronix Disnortion OFO</b>-<b>$140</b></div>

Comment

Originally posted by Pwn3d
                      wait a second, If I make an out of order sign and post it on the door.

hmm...

Comment

its not the dirtiness, its that I dont want anyone walking in. Of course I'll be surrounded by pressed wood dividers, but still...

I agree, I'm a fan of ****************ting alone. The worst is when someone comes in, sits down in the stall next to you, and tries to wait you out. It's a battle of wills that could go on all day.
                        <div class="signaturecontainer"><a href="http://www.myspace.com/pleatherNC" target="_blank">http://www.myspace.com/pleatherNC</a><br />
                        <br />
                        Gibson Les Paul Standard, PRS Custom 24, Schecter C-1 Artist Limited, Carvin DC-127<br />
                        Marshall JCM900 2500 mkIII, Egnater Rebel 20, Porty City Wave 2x12<br />
                        <br />
                        Great transactions with thefyn, covy, DirtyChains, rog951, cursed1, rrancani, DracoAran, JerryP</div>

Comment

Originally posted by BillyCorgan
                          Nah. I did some lighting work in a bunch of dorms and Dillards stores. The women's rooms are NASTY!!! They smelled like old molded greasy cheese and puke. It was disgusting.

Really? Hmm, they always smell really nice though

Comment

this is the reason why God made Clorox wipes. use them.

m/

Comment

I think we all like our solitude but as long as there are working doors and dividers, I have no problems dropping a deuce...
                              <div class="signaturecontainer"><a href="http://music.mp3lizard.com/fretbrnr" target="_blank"> My clips, check 'em out!!!</a><br />
                              <a href="http://music.mp3lizard.com/kagerage" target="_blank">More Clips!!! </a><br />
                              <br />
                              <br />
                              Mint, No Velcro and in Original box, Seriously priced to move. <b>Price reflects PayPal'd and Shipped</b> to the lower 48( Gift would be nice, have TONS of references) <b>No <i><u>reasonable</u></i> offer refused </b><br />
                              <br />
                              <b><i><u><i>Get it while its hot gents, it wont last at this price!!!</i></u></i></b><br />
                              <br />
                              <b>PigTronix Disnortion OFO</b>-<b>$140</b></div>

Comment

Working...
                              X