No announcement yet.

musicians friend sucks

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• musicians friend sucks

So I ordered Peavey Windsor in August and the due date got pushed back until November. So I called MF to check to see if everything was cool and they said they cancelled my order. So I placed the order again and the date is now pushed back again. What a joke.

Originally posted by r0ck0ut
    So I ordered Peavey Windsor in August and the due date got pushed back until November. So I called MF to check to see if everything was cool and they said they cancelled my order. So I placed the order again and the date is now pushed back again. What a joke.

Well at that point I would cancel that order and order from someone else out of principal. The delays were Peavey but I have heard of shops getting those in now.
    my clips: www.soundclick.com/angrygodsoftheradio-JSXJCM800

My fingers, PRS and Taylor guitars, Budda, Fryette and Orange amps, Genz Benz cabs, Line6 effects and wireless, various dirt and fuzz boxes.

Comment

Originally posted by r0ck0ut

bann'd
      The Freakin Hott

Orange & Tweed

Comment

Well maybe you could ask them to throw in some diapers in the deal for the wait?
        Originally Posted by knobs.

what i really want to do is legally **************** his ass, i know it'll probably be a pretty long procedure but it's going to be worth it.

Originally Posted by Phil O'Keefe

Pardon my french, but whomever it was who started this and thought it would be "funny" is an ****************************.

My band: Nine Worlds

Spam: Nada
        Trade References

Comment

www.sweetwater.com
          "I have the two qualities you require to see the absolute truth... I am brilliant and unloved". - Miss Evangelista, Dr. Who ep. "Silence In The Library"

Comment

Originally posted by DeathMonkey
            www.sweetwater.com
            +1

I try to avoid Musician's Fiend [sic] at all costs

Comment

Doesn't look like Sweetwater has the Windsor either.

Comment

Originally posted by 2manband
                Doesn't look like Sweetwater has the Windsor either.

That's because they don't advertise products they don't have

But they are a Peavey dealer, so call and talk to a sales rep, and they will let you know when they become available.
                "I have the two qualities you require to see the absolute truth... I am brilliant and unloved". - Miss Evangelista, Dr. Who ep. "Silence In The Library"

Comment

I agree and I'll raise you that guitar center sucks too.
                  Gear:

Deluxe Voodoo modded dual recto
                  mesa standard straight 4x12
                  Marshall 1960 classic
                  gibson les paul custom(surreal td's)
                  57 av ri strat (SD lil59, suhr v60's)
                  Robertson acoustic

Comment

Working...
                  X