Show Me Your Wife's/Girlfriend's Rack

Highgrade

• Members

Originally posted by buntaluffigus

Show me you mother's wang.

Reminds me of a joke....

A guy goes to prison and his big, hairy prison roomy stares at him, then asks..."so what do you wanna be, the mommy or the daddy?"...

He thinks about it for a while then says..."well, I'd rather be the daddy I guess" :freak:

"Alright, then come over here and suck mommies cock"

• Members

Originally posted by Randy Van Sykes

Reminds me of a joke....

A guy goes to prison and his big, hairy prison roomy stares at him, then asks..."so what do you wanna be, the mommy or the daddy?"...

He thinks about it for a while then says..."well, I'd rather be the daddy I guess"
:freak:

"Alright, then come over here and suck mommies cock"

Hehe. I have a comedy tape with that joke on it. :D

• Members

Originally posted by Spacetrucker

She's hot, but she does drink/smoke a lot
:(
At parties she does a good rendition of Eruption though
:thu:

Sounds like she really got you...

Hahahahaha...god, that was pathetic...

Anyway, nice wife! ;)

• Members

Originally posted by EvanS

Sounds like she really got you...

Hahahahaha...god, that was pathetic...

Anyway, nice wife!
;)

I can't wait to feel her love tonight.......I'll be on fire - she say's I'm the one and when she saw me love walked in. She's mine all mine, has drop dead legs and makes me feel like dancing in the street :love::thu:

• Members

Originally posted by Spacetrucker

I can't wait to feel her love tonight.......I'll be on fire - she say's I'm the one and when she saw me love walked in. She's mine all mine, has drop dead legs and makes me feel like dancing in the street
:love::thu:

Don't tell me... your name is Jimmy, you met in the Mean Streets of Panama in 1984. She asked you to go see some Dirty Movies but when Push came to Shove, you just wanted to spend Sunday Afternoon In The Park but when she asked you to Jump, instead of saying 'how high, you said, no thanks, I'll Wait. She let it go, but you knew you'd Hear About It Later. Eventually you decided you were tired of being tied down and you wanted to feel Unchained. So you got One Foot Out the Door.

On the way out you waived your pecker at her and said Everybody Wants Some and as you walked away, you said "Happy Trails... BEOTCH!"

• Members

Originally posted by cratz2

Don't tell me... your name is Jimmy, you met in the Mean Streets of Panama in 1984. She asked you to go see some Dirty Movies but when Push came to Shove, you just wanted to spend Sunday Afternoon In The Park but when she asked you to Jump, instead of saying 'how high, you said, no thanks, I'll Wait. She let it go, but you knew you'd Hear About It Later. Eventually you decided you were tired of being tied down and you wanted to feel Unchained. So you got One Foot Out the Door.

On the way out you waived your pecker at her and said Everybody Wants Some and as you walked away, you said "Happy Trails... BEOTCH!"

:D:thu:

Archived