To the guys who send me regular PM's...

Zachman

• Members

Originally posted by Zachman

I am done with this place, and would like to wish you guys the BEST!!! Feel free to E-mail me via my site, and I'll try to get back to you ASAP. To the guys that know, I am on the other boards, where the adults hang.

Peace
:thu::wave:

Whoah~! Been gone for a few hours and now see this. :(

There's always rig-talk; that'd definitely be a better board at the moment for gear talk, IMO.

• Members

Aren't you that guy who has all those pics of himself on tap to post whenever a little argument arises?

Later!

haha, I just wondered for a second, is it worse to be on this board causing {censored}, or is it worse to actually get offended by said {censored} and take it seriously to the point of making a thread about quitting the place? :confused::rolleyes::D

• Members

Well this is the best thread i've read today. I hated this wanker. Well i would have hated him if i could have been bothered. I can't see any right thinking person missing him. Arsehole.

Go and cry about this forum on some other one. And yeah like mentioned above, i bet you're checking in to see who mourns such a loss. You're pathetic.:)

• Members

Originally posted by 19shannon73

Well this is the best thread i've read today. I hated this wanker. Well i would have hated him if i could have been bothered. I can't see any right thinking person missing him. Arsehole.

Go and cry about this forum on some other one. And yeah like mentioned above, i bet you're checking in to see who mourns such a loss. You're pathetic.
:)

+1. "Waterloo" threads like this one are teh ghey. If you're gonna go, go. No need to announce it to the {censored}ing world. Well, there is a need apparently .... a need to stroke your own ridiculous ego.

Too bad we won't be privy to his upcoming project with Allan Holdsworth, like that's ever gonna happen.

Archived