Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone wanna trade me a few Jazz IIIs or the like for my jazz III XLs?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone wanna trade me a few Jazz IIIs or the like for my jazz III XLs?

any takers?

i've worn my last jazz iii round bout damn time too.

I've got a whack of XLs that i'm just not going to go thru so why not trade a few for some other picks.

if you have interesting picks to swap i might have interest just let me know.

pm me or post i dont care

Brae
    www.doyleaudio.com
    www.lightofdae.com

I go to school in just about the middle of nowhere. the only music stores in an hour radious carry only fender picks. i can't used fender picks.

i don't feel like ordering 24 of those buggers i don't need that many, 12 XLs are more than enough. so for a stamp trade some picks..

if my local store carried these picks then i wouldn't be asking such a question.

Brae
    www.doyleaudio.com
    www.lightofdae.com

Comment

I go to school in just about the middle of nowhere. the only music stores in an hour radious carry only fender picks. i can't used fender picks.

i don't feel like ordering 24 of those buggers i don't need that many, 12 XLs are more than enough. so for a stamp trade some picks..

if my local store carried these picks then i wouldn't be asking such a question.

Brae

i have some new JAZZ III that i don't use cuz i much prefer the XL.. Is it the red one?? maybe we can talk

Comment

no sorry not the red one..

re: carpet thing... does that actually work?? seriously its carpet???mabye iu'm thinking the living room varity can't remember whats at the school never relly payed attention to that
        www.doyleaudio.com
        www.lightofdae.com

Comment

how many xls do you have ?

I think I may have a new bag of regular IIIs around plus a few other ones, I'd have to check over

Comment

Wow, trading picks.
            Good transactions: tolling bells, leod_74, phatgirl, Megadeth6784, duderanimous, JoshuaTSP, mttmg, Rocked Star, New Builder, Zemmy, Brutal Truth, Incarta, needleTOink, outtahear, guitar_dude45, kidgloves, Chad-ro, Ibenhad,TruSlice, Squatandgobble, DoubleBarrel

Comment

pics?

Comment

I have some black and red III's. Some of them I made tiny holes with a drill for a better grip. Works real nice.

I now prefer the XL's. PM if you wanna trade.
                Positive Transactions with:
                BAZGUITARMAN, gearo999, Major Third, Ancient Mariner, nickdahl, theGhost, JKD, TheArtofBalence, drucifer, Rindgecore, detunedman, Flaming turd, and charvelstrat81

Comment

Working...
                X