Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm neutral on this one. If we were hanging out & she had a sweet/cute personality it'd be enough to get me interested, but the initial immediate attraction is not there.

Comment

She's cute, but I definitely don't see any kind of smoldering sexuality in her or anything.

Comment

She needs some and then I would
        give her a
        Some crap I don't need

Comment

Originally Posted by Zozobra

I'm sure that a similar tone can be generated by putting a dildo in a metal trash can and kicking it down some stairs. It'll cost $800 less and thats if you buy a totally ****************ing sweet dildo.

Comment

Some crap I don't need

Comment

I don't see what the big fuss is about her.

She's ok looking, but not all that hot. Medium sized boobs, mousy brown hair. Nothing special at all IMO

But her voice & personality make me wanna beat her with a lead pipe.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I wouldn't do her. But shed have to be bound and gagged
              Spam: shipped to lower 48 only, MO & Cashiers check or Paypal gift no spam today shipped conusGood trans : Dominick, Bass_n_Drums, Gitfiddler, cobrahead1030, STEEL KAGE, 17 Tubes, cursed1, Moshaholic, tele0507, Dangles ct, Assumer, Yabba, Jopop, Troublehead, detunedman, tsunamijesus, Norton666, SkyHighRocks, archers6, Billcheckrules, Juggernaut.

Comment

Her voice makes me wanna microwave puppies and BBQ kittens...
                Don't hate the game - hate the player!

Comment

I think her personallity "became" more over the top when her popularity took off. Perhaps this was because her producers are pressuring her to perform a little more or mabye she's just really happy about her recent success and marriage and the excitement comes through, but I've noticed it too.

Nice, cute girl with a fun personality makes good..good for her. It's nice to see an realistic person catch a break.

I think in reality she is probably a loud mouth and obnoxious. Actually, she's said so herself in interviews. Also, my wife's friend and her husband were at a wedding table with Rachael and Rachael's husband... mind you, this was one of the main tables with the brother of the groom and stuff. Rachael and her husband were purportedly very loud and obnoxious, perhaps because they felt compelled to be the life of the party because they were "celebrities." It was supposedly quite disrespectful.

I still like Rachael and her show(s) though.

Comment

Oh god yes!!!
                    (o)(o)

Nigella Lawson is the hottest of the food chicks.
                    Don't hate the game - hate the player!

Comment

**************** her. That bitch is so ****************ing nasal and annoying. Not to mention unattractive...
                      Good transactions: tolling bells, leod_74, phatgirl, Megadeth6784, duderanimous, JoshuaTSP, mttmg, Rocked Star, New Builder, Zemmy, Brutal Truth, Incarta, needleTOink, outtahear, guitar_dude45, kidgloves, Chad-ro, Ibenhad,TruSlice, Squatandgobble, DoubleBarrel

Comment

I think in reality she is probably a loud mouth and obnoxious. Actually, she's said so herself in interviews. Also, my wife's friend and her husband were at a wedding table with Rachael and Rachael's husband... mind you, this was one of the main tables with the brother of the groom and stuff. Rachael and her husband were purportedly very loud and obnoxious, perhaps because they felt compelled to be the life of the party because they were "celebrities." It was supposedly quite disrespectful.

I still like Rachael and her show(s) though.

Her husband's band will make you want to rip your
                        ears off
                        Some crap I don't need

Comment

I met her recently at the South Beach Food & Wine Festival Awards show which will air on the food network on April 15th. Rachel was really down to earth & a Sweetheart. You may get to see my ugly mug on TV.
                          Gear: 2 Marshall Slash Sig Jubilee 2555
                          1 Marshall 1960BHW
                          4 Les Pauls
                          1 Taylor Acoustic

GoodDealsWith:
                          Gregovertone,eecamichael,ihave27frets, Guitarted, VoodooChild24, Dimebag11(Thanks Keith) TU BE

Comment

Her husband's band will make you want to rip your
                            ears off

+1 to that. I caught that show also. To be fair though, he's a lawyer who happens to make time for a band, so I have to respect him for playing original music even if that music sucks. He's in a gigging band and I'm not so he apparently knows something I don't.
                            I make the fire but I miss the firefight.

METALMILITIA

All that stuff is evil: Ozzy, Judas Priest. There's backwards messages in that stuff that leads you to the Beast.

Comment

She'd get tore up like fresh fish in a maximum security penitentiary!!!
                              Mesa/Boogie Mob

AMT Army-Lt. Colonel AnGuS

Clips (Click Me):

For Good Transactions Click Me

BRO CLUB: Member

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X