John Mayer Couldn't Be Any Gayer

Wesley Willis

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm not into what he plays.....but he's banging Jessica Simpson.....that's gotta take away alot of Gayness points...
:thu:

Actually, it adds some.

Anyone who sticks their cock in that retarded sock-puppet woman-thing deserves to get bashed.

• Members

He has talent, you don't! End of the story.

:bor:

What talent?

Good guitarists are a dime dozen. It means nothing, especially when you write uninspired, unoriginal, lame radio-friendly crap and then try to gain credibility to ripping off old blues arists. Everything he does has already been done before.

• Members

What talent?

Good guitarists are a dime dozen. It means nothing, especially when you write uninspired, unoriginal, lame radio-friendly crap and then try to gain credibility to ripping off old blues arists. Everything he does has already been done before.

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

• Members

Wow, a forum dedicated to music where the supposed "musicians" validate an artist by who they bang.

He's playing sloppy seconds to Nick Lachey before he played it to Carson Daly.

Wow, what a hero!

...says the guy that would probably take her sloppy 15ths gladly if she asked him.

• Members

He has 5 Grammys, signature Martin, Fender Strat and Two-Rock Amp, and you have nothing better to write about than the Double Anal Poochoo Train? Not to mention all the detail you go into...I'd guess some "projection" coping mechanisms are goin on here...

His last two records, Continuum and Try!, are just awesome.

• Members

He has 5 Grammys, signature Martin, Fender Strat and Two-Rock Amp, and you have nothing better to write about than the Double Anal Poochoo Train? Not to mention all the detail you go into...I'd guess some "projection" coping mechanisms are goin on here...

His last two records, Continuum and Try!, are just awesome.

Hah, you actually think grammies mean something :freak: :freak: And Two-Rock are dumble cloning hacks...

I don't have anything against Mayer personally, but his music is too bland for my tastes.

• Members

Hah, you actually think grammies mean something
:freak:
:freak: And Two-Rock are dumble cloning hacks...

I don't have anything against Mayer personally, but his music is too bland for my tastes.

AMEN! I don't like him though. It's not that I'm jealous of him or anything. I'm perfectly happy with my life. It's just some of the comments he has made in interviews that bugged the shit out of me. He damn sure isn't humble.

• Members

AMEN! I don't like him though. It's not that I'm jealous of him or anything. I'm perfectly happy with my life. It's just some of the comments he has made in interviews that bugged the {censored} out of me. He damn sure isn't humble.

He actually is very humble; the stuff you read in interviews is either misinterpreted or him being sarcastic/making a joke. Would you quote one of these interviews?

• Members

He actually is very humble; the stuff you read in interviews is either misinterpreted or him being sarcastic/making a joke. Would you quote one of these interviews?

I don't care enough to go back and quote one of his interviews. If he were humble, he wouldn't put himself into a position where his comments could be misconstrued because he was being sarcastic or joking around about a particular subject that other people might take offense.

Do you know him personally?

• Members

So if you won a Grammy, you'd reject the academy and tell them to fuck off?

No ;) But it wouldn't be very meaningful artistically, considering some of the artists that have recieved grammies. I get it, they're industry awards, but come on, they gave Metallica a grammy for St Anger :freak:

• Members

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Lets see you bashers write a record that gets multiple grammys, goes multi platinum AND has great songs. Oh and on top of that be a killer guitarist AND vocalist.

Seriously your a {censored}ing moron if you think what that guy does is crap. Its perfectly ok to not like it, but at least recognize the guys stellar musicianship.

Oh and while your at it, why dont you let me in on this perfect original music that makes you to elite to appreciate anything that sounds slightly remniscent of anything.

Archived