Weekly spam thread 5-28-07

Phil O'Keefe

The monthly spam thread was just getting too cumbersome for many users... so we've switched it to a "weekly" spam thread.

I will close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

Have fun, and I hope you can sell something you don't need, or find something you have been looking for. :)

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ESP Eclipse II Vintage White... Dead mint, brand flippin new! still has all case candy, ESP case, some extra packs of strings!!! $1200 Shipped

ebay2008.jpg

ebay2004.jpg

ebay2003.jpg

testing033.jpg

testing030.jpg

Cabo085.jpg

ESP Horizon NT-II upgraded with Dual EMG 85's, with 18v mod! Guitar absolutely screams! dead mint condition, beyond flawless. Comes with ESP OHSC! $1150 Shipped

newgit023.jpg

gitsforsale.jpg

thefam014.jpg

Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier... 3 channel, amazing condition with original hang tags! $1250 shipped

mesacabrips003.jpg

Tons of PS 2 Games (see link in sig for ebay, auctions close soon!!!)

• Members

Pair of Groove Tubes GT6L6S with about an hour of usage on them, box included. $45 shipped.

Pair of Groove Tubes GT6L6R2 with about 10 hours of usage on them, no box. $20 shipped.

Seymour Duncan Basslines SMB-5D humbucker for 5 string Music Man basses, brand new & never been installed. $65 shipped.

Boss DR-220 Dr. Rhythm drum machine. Includes all original manuals & case in great condition. $65 shipped.

...i'd be interested in trades for F-Spaced humbuckers & boost pedals.

• Members

I am selling this for the rhythm guitarist in my band it is used but works fine he prefers trades possibly for a Randall Cyclone. or he'll sale it outright for 400 plus shipping. again this is a all tube head, here are a few pics

bluevoodoo005.jpg

bluevoodoo004.jpg

bluevoodoo003.jpg

bluevoodoo002.jpg

bluevoodoo001.jpg

• Members

I have a great condition (1 ding in tolex) 5150 combo with f/s and JJ preamp tubes that I am looking to try and sell. Very low hours. ASKING $475. The reason I am selling it is it is just too loud to play at home. I would rather deliver it to someone than ship since the shipping would probably offset the deal for a buyer due to the weight of the amp. I live in Citrus County Florida and would like to do this locally or meet somewhere in between. I sold the practice amp I was going to throw in with it and decided I might have better luck with a trade since I cannot find a buyer even with this low price. I have too many guitars as is but might be interested in a high-gain head, but it would need to be something I can feasably play at home with bitchy neighbors. I have a small amount of cash to throw in if price is over. PM me with offers if interested. I will also check out the shipping if you really really really want to do that.

Pics here: http://s164.photobucket.com/albums/u27/rockitsauce/

• Members

Price is $625 + shipping in the lower 48. No international shipping and no trades. V1=EH V2=JJgold pin, V3=EH V3=JAN Phillips 12at7. Pwer tubes are matched, JAN Phillips 6L6GC's.

Yea, here's what was done to the Bassman:

Bassman

• Members

Crate GT3500H - $400 (works perfectly, sounds GREAT, 350 watts)

ampur1.jpg

Zoom G9 - $250 (Some buttons aren't working, but the menus are still accessible. everything else works great, comes with original box, manual, and power supply)

g9kr5.jpg

Yamaha G100II - $100 (6/10 Condition, works great, but could use a new input jack, some knobs have been replaced)

headek5.jpg

(all prices shipped)

will consider trades and partial trades. some prices negotiable

• Members

For Sale is an Ibanez S2075FW in mint condition. Includes original hard shell case and all hardware. Asking $800, will ship.

DSCF0526.jpg

DSCF0522.jpg

Also for sale, a Marshall 1960A Cab. Asking $400

DSCF0584.jpg

DSCF0586.jpg

Looking for a Music Man Petrucci Sig. for possible trade.

• Members

Looking to sell these:

Fender blues deluxe non-reissue - 330

Visual Sound H2O - 100

M-audio Axiom 25 key Midi Controller - 125

M-audio Fast Track USB - 55

Core Equipment Large Pedal board - 45

Ernie ball jr volume pedal - 60

EMAIL ME FOR PICTURES!!! hong.sunpyo@gmail.com. Prices do not include shipping or paypal fees, I prefer money order.

Archived