Serious Emergency SPAM. Peters Amp, Fender Strat, PodXT, Ovation

cloudnine

• Members

My mom has been laid up with terrible illnesses lately, and still after taking her 20 days of sick time she was away for six additional days. Six days where she isn't getting paid, which is more than half her paycheque.

Which means we don't eat or pay the rent unless we get cash.

So here's all the {censored} I can find to sell.

All of these are + actual shipping. If it's over $30 I'll cover the rest.

You can reach me at dop2k3@msn.com, or throw me a PM.

Make me an offer if you want, but please try to keep it semi-reasonable.

Beautiful 92 Ovation Collector's Edition, pristine condition. Has figured top, deep acoustic tone, new strings and a new setup and OHSC. Great electronics as well. $750.

92OvationCollectorsEdition0001.jpg

92OvationCollectorsEdition0002.jpg

92OvationCollectorsEdition0003.jpg

92OvationCollectorsEdition0006.jpg

Peters-Modded 100w Plexi

For sale is my Peters-modded 100w Marshall. Started off as a MetroAmps kit but was essentially rebuilt from the ground up by James Peters late last year with the intention of getting something that had Plexi tone but with JCM800-style gain. I describe the sound as being between Van Halen and Guns n Roses which is what I asked James to do, and he delivered.

What James says:

QBB

JamesPeters wrote:

The amp Sean speaks of is essentially my Harrier design, modified to sound a bit less vintage than usual (and a bit more like GNR), in a 100W format. The amp has bias test points and externally accessible bias pot, a 3-way voicing switch, and damping control.

I normally don't like gutting amps to do modifications like this, but this was a Metro Superlead kit which had quite good transformers, it had a turret board which made is more feasible to modify, and Sean wasn't expecting me to make it something it really couldn't be.

He's made it into essentially three amps with the switching, all of which have a huge range of tones with the extremely responsive EQ and the damping control which can hugely affect the sound. The first channel can get nice clean tones all the way up to roaring vintage ones, and with the gain all the way up in the third channel (and it's totally usable), you can easily get into Ratt-style territory. Comes with a quad of JJs and Sovtek 12AX7WCs. Biased recently.

$1250.

front.jpg

back-open.jpg

Fender '05 American Deluxe V-Neck Strat in Honey Blonde. Mint condish with new setup and strings. I'll throw in a YJM DiMarzio as well. OHSC and case candy. $850.

28-04-06_1847.jpg

28-04-06_1846.jpg

28-04-06_1902.jpg

Thanks. More stuff will probably be added later.

Archived