Still love Benoit now that he's a murderer?

warriorxtman

• Members

He had enough chemicals in him to make him a different person. He didn't kill his family.

Science did. I know a guy who was so pent up on roids that he thought the FBI was after him. He died from a broken neck because he fell from a cupboard he was hiding in.

Roids. It's a terrible thing. It causes you to RAGE. And he did so in the worst way.

There really is such thing as temporary insanity.

That being said. {censored} him I hope there is a hell.

• Members

OJ is still a legend to me and he is most likely a murderer. A sports legend. He is my favorite running back of all time.

As for his personal life, well, I don't think I would want to hang out with him. Especially if he is wearing those damn gloves.

• Members

Apparently he strangled his wife on Saturday, suffocated his son on Sunday and then hung himself yesterday. Looks like psychodave was right in the other thread... after everyone gave him {censored}. I didn't bother reading the rest of the thread but it's typical around here haha.

• Members

This sucks.

What I want to know, is did all the "superstars" of the WWE know about this when they went on TV Monday and said all that sad, loving crap about Benoit? They all look pretty foolish now, I guess.

I feel sorry for the wife and boy though. I`m sure neither did anything to deserve being killed.

Eric

• Members
He didn't kill his family. Science did.

Good God liberals scare me.
:cool:

+1. That was a disturbingly stupid comment. It really stunned me too.

Everyone is responsible for their own situation, there are sometimes mitigating circumstances but in the end, we make the decisions that lead us to any given point in our life and are thus responsible for the results. It'd be like someone getting drunk plowing into a school bus, killing himself and a bunch of kids, and then an observer comes along and says: "That drunk didn't kill those kids, Anheuser-Busch did." Dude. WTF??

Archived