Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Still love Benoit now that he's a murderer?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still love Benoit now that he's a murderer?

Is he still a legend to you now that he killed an innocent kid and his wife?

link please
    Spam: shipped to lower 48 only, MO & Cashiers check or Paypal gift no spam today shipped conusGood trans : Dominick, Bass_n_Drums, Gitfiddler, cobrahead1030, STEEL KAGE, 17 Tubes, cursed1, Moshaholic, tele0507, Dangles ct, Assumer, Yabba, Jopop, Troublehead, detunedman, tsunamijesus, Norton666, SkyHighRocks, archers6, Billcheckrules, Juggernaut.

Comment

Everything requires a link now.

Comment

Go to any news site, it's all over the place.
        Check it:
        http://www.myspace.com/anadies

Diezel Herbert>Diezel NYC 4x12
        Mesa MKIV>Mesa Standard Recto
        TC G-sys

Comment

Pics?

Comment

He had enough chemicals in him to make him a different person. He didn't kill his family.

Science did. I know a guy who was so pent up on roids that he thought the FBI was after him. He died from a broken neck because he fell from a cupboard he was hiding in.

Roids. It's a terrible thing. It causes you to RAGE. And he did so in the worst way.

There really is such thing as temporary insanity.

That being said. **************** him I hope there is a hell.
            Check out my band "Tock" Debut album coming out soon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQoQgpMooyY

Comment

It was on AOL news as well as MSN. Says he's a murderer or suspect him of murdering his family, I didnt really read the article because I dont really care.
              FS:
              Agile AL-3000 Tobacco Burst w/HSC - $280 + half shipping cost

Comment

OJ is still a legend to me and he is most likely a murderer. A sports legend. He is my favorite running back of all time.

As for his personal life, well, I don't think I would want to hang out with him. Especially if he is wearing those damn gloves.
                Diddlybo
                -----------------------------------------------
                Smoke 'em if you got 'em.
                My current amp selection:
                Carr Slant6V, Allen Accomplice, Rivera R-30 Thirty-twelve, Fender ChampII, Tech21 Trademark 10

Good HCAF transactions with hal9000, guitup, Anibas and ARS.

Comment

Apparently he strangled his wife on Saturday, suffocated his son on Sunday and then hung himself yesterday. Looks like psychodave was right in the other thread... after everyone gave him ****************. I didn't bother reading the rest of the thread but it's typical around here haha.
                  There is no order in the world, save what death has put there.

Billows
                  Fender::Matamp::Acoustic

Comment

As for personal life, well, I don't think I would want to hang out with him. Especially if he is wearing those damn gloves.

If the gloves don't fit, you must acquit. What a load of bull****************.
                    Member of the HCAF Homebrews Club

Gear:
                    Currently in transition.

http://www.myspace.com/michaelkentmusic New songs up!!

Good Transactions With: Moodbender, Chrisjd, GRIFF10672 (x2), Killing Nevada, Cibyl, Steveanders86, drs448, Valtiel, StratoSlacker

Originally Posted by newholland

good sense NEVER makes good sense when yer movin a mountain of stupid...

Originally Posted by mseriously30

I think some people have the "suck" knob on full bore.

Mah ampbuild thread: http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...8#post39421848

Comment

So have they apprehended the guy yet? I hope they catch him.

Comment

So have they apprehended the guy yet? I hope they catch him.

Umm...being that he hung himself, I'd say that he's been apprehended.
                        Member of the HCAF Homebrews Club

Gear:
                        Currently in transition.

http://www.myspace.com/michaelkentmusic New songs up!!

Good Transactions With: Moodbender, Chrisjd, GRIFF10672 (x2), Killing Nevada, Cibyl, Steveanders86, drs448, Valtiel, StratoSlacker

Originally Posted by newholland

good sense NEVER makes good sense when yer movin a mountain of stupid...

Originally Posted by mseriously30

I think some people have the "suck" knob on full bore.

Mah ampbuild thread: http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...8#post39421848

Comment

If the gloves don't fit, you must acquit. What a load of bull****************.

I don't remember that last part being included in the original argument, but it rhymes
                          DIALED IN RIGHT

Originally Posted by LoopQuantum

Needed a new sig. Thanks!

In case you're wondering, the chick in the douchebags avatar is Kari Sweets.
                          See how easy that is, douchebag?

"Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do!" - Me

Some links about biasing: what bias is and methods to measure bias
                          Good info regarding impedance mismatch (thanks James Peters):http://aga.rru.com/FAQs/technical.html#imp-1

Comment

[QUOTE=thefyn;22885077]He didn't kill his family. Science did. [QUOTE]

Good God liberals scare me.
                            Fender American Stratocasters, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Martin Acoustic
                            Marshall JTM45 Custom 1x12 Combo
                            Marshall 2203x Head
                            Hermida Ported 2x12, Avatar 2x12
                            All kinds of pedals

Comment

Is it wrong that I like him more now?
                              Originally Posted by jaxn slim

I'm totally gonna beat my kids until they can play like that.

Comment

Working...
                              X