Egnater Seminar

Cougar Hunter

• Members

Bruce is a Great guy. I had a chance to spend two quality weeks babysitting a friends TOL 100 a while back. It was the perfect amp IMO and had a Brown Sound that still haunts me. Congrats on the nice looking builds btw and a Big Thanks too Bruce for making these classes avaiable to most anyone. I keep saving my change and Ill be in on this as well in time.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

guitarslinger, where have i been? i didn't know you went to an egnater seminar? knew you were gonna build a kit or something....guess i'm a noob

well, yeah,. since that's me standing next to Bruce Egnater in pic one. ////

ROck!!!:thu::mad::thu::thu::thu:

the amp sounds {censored}ing killer too BTW.

• 6 years later...
  • Members

Reviving an old thread. This is the official announcement for the amp class to be held in Detroit on Sat/Sun April 26 & 27, 2014 with the newly designed, 20 watt model. After examining the additional cost to "take it on the road" and some other factors (new amp design, Ian is getting married in June etc.), we decided to postpone the road trips and do the April class here. FYI, the cost for the Detroit class will be $1550. Approximate cost for the "road trip" classes will be more like $1800 because of the added travel costs. Email me for more info and sign up forms. Since we haven't done these for a while, I expect the class may fill rather quickly. Maximum of 10 students. Sorry to disappoint you Chicago guys. We hope to make it there later in the summer.

Thanks

Bruce

begnater@aol.com (No private messages please)

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Bruce: What do you think of the Baxandall tone stack? I have a few Magnatone amps and I think it's very versatile. Have you ever designed an amp using it? I've read that it's not recommended for higher gain, but It seems to work great for my purposes.

Archived