Weekly spam thread 8-22-07

Phil O'Keefe

The monthly spam thread was just getting too cumbersome for many users... so we've switched it to a "weekly" spam thread.

I will close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

Have fun, and I hope you can sell something you don't need, or find something you have been looking for. :)

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm selling a 2007 Fender Custom Shop 1957 RI Stratocaster in Candy Apple Red with EMG DG-20 pickups (David Gilmour Pink Floyd). I will also include the original pickups. It has a Fender V shaped neck.

The guitar is pretty much brand new. I've only played it about 5 hours at home (smoke free).

I accept only Paypal. I'm also located in Florida.

Its a great deal. The guitar by itself is more than $2,200 and the EMG pickups are $300.

by the way, this guitar has so much sustain its not even funny. I just installed a new set of 10's on it. I still don't know how to adjust the action/neck for new string gauges so you might have to do that. It had 9s before.

I will ship with UPS 2nd day air for free!

$1,700

pm me if interested

1002732db4.jpg

1002742mi1.jpg

1002731no3.jpg

1002737dv0.jpg

1002740qd7.jpg

1002743xy8.jpg

• Members

Sig. Looking for a lot, selling the Avatar 2x12 on Ebay right now and want to trade my Stereo Memory Man.

The cabinet is free shipping for HCAF forumites in the Northeast, ten bucks up until the rockies, and 20 bucks for you West Coast people.

• Members

ATA Road case for VHT or Marshall sized amp head and 6 space shock rack with 4" casters. This thing is 3/8" and heavy duty. Excellent condition - $325 shipped.

(2) 16 ohm VHT/Emi P50E speakers. About 20 hours of use. $100 shipped.

Pair of 16 ohm Celestion 16 ohm V30s. These speakers were pulled from an older VHT cab and have no stickers/labels. $110 shipped.

All prices include paypal. Sorry, CONUS only.

• Members

Peavey Bravo all tube 1x12 combo with fresh set of Ruby el84's. $199 plus shipping.

MVC-012S.jpg

Peavey Reactor. Their take on the telecaster. Made in USA. This one has been upgraded with Fender tuning keys, Fender humbucker in the neck and red Lace Sensor in the bridge. The mini toggle switch split the neck pickup. Good set up, easy to play. $180 plus shipping.

MVC-014S.jpg

Ebay user ID=guitup. Payment preferably by Paypal (add 3.5%) from a verified account or a promptly mailed U.S. Postal money order.

Contact me via email at dgallups@earthlink.net

• Members

Some stuff here.

DOD FX-10 $40. Great clean boost hate to see this go. Great Condition.

Amp bias tool with paperwork $40. Bias your el34, 6550, 6l6 at home.

EMPTY Fuzz Face Case RI $25. Just the case and the plate thats it. ready 4 DIY.

Will get pix up later.

Prices are firm and shipped to lower USA.

Thanks!

• Members

ESP EC-1000 Great condition. Stock. Usual players wear. Looking for $650 shipped. W/ HSC

DSC01064.jpg

THD Hot Plate 16OHMS. Mint. $225 Shipped.

HotPlate.jpg

Seymour Duncan Alnic II Pro Neck Humbucker - Lots of leads left. $65 Shipped.

DSC01068.jpg

Boss GE-7 7-Band EQ - Pretty much mint condition. - $65 Shipped.

BossGE-7.jpg

• Members

I have a new esp ltd h-250. there are 2 little smears the size of a pencil tip that just dont want to polish off. i apologize for the finger prints. i didnt know they would show up so much. 350 shipped, in an esp gigbag. WILL CONSIDER TRADES.

Construction / Scale: NeckThru-Body / 25.5

Archived