Weekly SPAM Thread 10/22/07

Dale B.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have a limitd edition epiphone lespaul. theres one of these that just sold on ebay for $215 shipped. im looking for $190 shipped and paypal'd because of a little stamp on the back of the headstock that says used. its a really cool guitar and is only going to get harder to find. Im located in jacksonville florida.

PM ME I WONT REMEMBER TO CHECK THIS THREAD

IMG_5679.jpg

• Members

It's a great amp and its in excellent shape, but, Im a water delivery guy, which means....my back hurts 24/7 anyway ha, so, Im trying to reduce the strain in my leisure time. Im done with the days of head and 4x12 cab. Im looking for a 2x12 combo. If you have something you would like to offer as a trade, pm me Thanks!!!!

• Members

I am selling a good condition 1970s Slverface Fender Champ tube amplifier. The amp was recently retubed with a great set of Tung-Sol tubes, which really made the amp come alive.

This Champ plays perfectly and sounds awesome. It is a perfect little tube amp for bedroom guitar practice and loud enough for small gigs.

The power cord was replaced at some point, but it was done professionally and it looks and works fine. The speaker was also upgraded (a typical mod for this amp) to a Weber. (I don't know much about speakers, but it says "Weber C8SS" on the back.)

The tolex is in generally good condition, although there is a small tear on the top left side of the front, and there is some minor wear on the top by the handle, possibly a small cigarette burn. (I included photos below to show these.) Either way, the amp has a lot of character and is functionally sound. The cabinet itself is solid with absolutely no issues.

I am not sure of the exact year, but I believe it is a 1977. I will gladly send you a pic of the serial number if that would help you identify the amp's age.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I work in Manhattan and I will have the amp here with me in the office for any potential buyers to pick up. I will only deal in person. While I work in NYC, I live in Connecticut, so I could arrange to meet you there as well.

I have plenty of pictures of the amp, so shoot me an e-mail if you're interested.

jess.hoeffner at credit-suisse.com

Thanks.

Champ.jpg

ChampTear.jpg

ChampSpeaker.jpg

ChampTop.jpg

• Members

I'm selling an ADA T100S two channel power amp at a good price. ADA built it to be a guitar amp, but I've used it to drive the bottom end of a keyboard rig and it works well for that also. It is clean sounding at levels I've used, but it also sounds really nice when driven with a distortion device.

The amp powers on and all functions are OK.

It's a true tube amp using a pair of EL34s per channel in a push-pull circuit. And it uses a solid state regulated power supply. It fits in 2 standard rack spaces and is cooled via an internal fan so the amp may be mounted between other rack pieces. It uses 1/4 inch input and output jacks on each channel.

I'm asking $275 or best offer plus shipping from northwest New Jersey. Figure around 35 to 40 pounds. Local inspection and pickup can probably be arranged. PayPal is OK and preferred. Send me a PM and I'll reply with my phone number and my eBay info if you'd like. I'll try to answer any questions you may have about the amp.

Thanks for looking.

john

• Members

**MINT Condition** 2004 USA Fender Telecaster HH. Comes with

paperwork and original hardshell case as well. $800+shipping

**Excellent condition** 2000 USA Fender Stratocaster w/ single EMG81

in the bridge and unfinished maple neck, single volume pot. Comes

with paperwork and original hardshell case (originally a double fat

strat). $780+shipping (Extremely sad to have to let this one

go :()

**Excellent Condition** VHT Valvulator I. Comes with power cable, 2

pedal cords and manual. $100+shipping **SOLD**

**Brand New** Seymour Duncan JB humbucker. Never used. $65+shipping

**Brand New** Seymour Duncan Vintage Tele single coil. Never used.

$65+shipping

PA120085.jpg

PA120087.jpg

PA120088.jpg

PA120089.jpg

PA120090.jpg

PA120092.jpg

PA120093.jpg

PA120097.jpg

PA120096.jpg

Archived