Weekly SPAM Thread 11/12/07

justcrash

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have a nice Pevaey JSX for sale. It's about 8 out of 10 in condition. Stocked with Svetlana 6L6's and works perfectly. When I received it, UPS slightly damaged the shipping box, resulting in part of the shell of the head to break in. I had it checked out my an amp technitian and he said that it was in 100% working order, but would cost me the cost of a new shell plus manhours to fix.

I am looking for $750 shipped... would anyone be interested?

IMG_0995.jpg

IMG_0982.jpg

IMG_0981.jpg

IMG_0983.jpg

btw, one of the footswitch lights is busted, but it works 100%... no issues there.

you can e-mail me at mystixboi2@hotmail.com

• Members

sig,

pic of the Gibson V

please note, it has been modded. Added a 2nd tone know (so it's like a les Paul config) and moved the jack to the inside of the lower wing. Nice shape & includes hard case

This is the only pic I have of her right now.

MVC-001F.jpg

Minty - Mesa oversize 4x12, with 30's & 80's in an X pattern.

mesa5.jpg

Note - The Rec sold a while ago, so don't even ask

$ 500.00........local pickups ONLY (Orlando, FL)

• Members

ive decided i wanna sell my usa rust razorback and get something different since i already have 2 of this shape, its in mint condition and looks unplayed.

i play my rebel razorback more and i dont use this one very much, the guitar sounds awsome and is built really well. i also upgraded the pickups to a set of emgs. new this guitar sells for 3700 but my price is way less than that. i bought it from drumcityguitarland last year, its limited of 333 guitars built. the usa dean stuff hands down blows away the import stuff, i own a bunch of custom shop esp guitars and this is built just as good.

i would like to get 2900 shipped for it, i accept paypal or check, once your check clears i will ship the guitar. im not looking for any trades at this time.

i will listen to serious offers.

my email is metallica498@tmail.com

kh007.jpg

• Members

Mesa Quad with the Foot Switch $700 shipped + paypalled

Up for sale is a Mesa Boogie Quad Preamp. The Quad is like the preamp sections of a Mk IIc+ and a Mk III. It is a very Metallica'ey sound if you have a big power amp. I've been using mine with a VHT 2150.

The preamp absolutely crushes. Ridiculous amounts of gain on tap. Beautiful cleans too.

Item has seen some action. There are many scratches and scuffs from rack mounting. The Lead Drive knob on the bottom row is a replacement. The 4th slider on the bottom EQ is missing too. There are 2 screws missing from the top panel. The footswitch has 2 replacement buttons, but they work PERFECTLY.

The item is 100% fully functional.

Reason I'm selling: I need money. It's heavy and it takes up 3 rack spaces. It requires me to use the footswitch, while I prefer my midi pedal.

P1010285.jpg

P1010286.jpg

P1010287.jpg

P1010288.jpg

P1010289.jpg

• Members

Next up is my Warmoth Custom Strat

Ash body

5A Quilt Maple Veneer (Cherryburst)

LR Baggs X-Bridge & Control-X

Seymour Duncan JB Jr., Duckbucker, Lil '59

Schaller Locking Tuners

Flame Maple Neck/Board

Abalone Dot Inlays

Warmoth Standard Thin Neck and Compound Fretboard Radius

Vintage Gloss Tint on Neck

Mono/Stereo Jack (with a button to change from one to the other)

1 Master Volume Knob (taps both jb jr. and lil '59)

1 Piezo/Electric Mix Knob (Control-X)

strat006.jpg

strat009.jpg

strat010.jpg

strat008.jpg

strat007.jpg

strat011.jpg

strat012.jpg

• Members

Also, I have a 4x12 Splawn cabine loaded with V30/H30 in an X.....I can replace the V30's with Hellatone 60L's if you prefer.

Also, a Gibson Melody Maker w/gig bag. I'll also include a JB Jr. to replace the stock pickup :)

I'll post prices in my signature. I'm interseted in a Deliverance, Cobra, 2x12 Cabinet.....that's pretty much it.

• Members

i see that the master volume on the UL is at 9:00. run that bad boy up to 3:00 and turn down the channel volumes, you might decide to keep it.

prices?

All the prices are in my signature...those are not my settings ;) those were pics taken by the previous owner.

• Members

possible trade spam: Genz-Benz G-Flex 2x12. older model from early 2003, when it was still the George Lynch signature cabinet, but not quite so old that the handles are on the sides. VG condition with some *small* tears in the tolex and some white marks on the front of the tolex.

gearsept07.jpg

GroundControl-GFlex.jpg

mainly interested in slant-front 4x12s. pref. local only.

Celestion/Ampeg G12L speakers: these are the stock speakers from my Ampeg 4x12, and i'm looking to sell them as a set. 16?, 35W. this is the only pic i have:

G12L.jpg

looking for $150 + shipping for the whole set.

Hellatone 60L speakers (pair) 16?. only saw use in my Ampeg 4x12 for maybe 7 months, primarily at apartment levels after the initial Hellatone break-in process. not sure how much to ask for these, make me offers?

celestions.jpg

• Members

VHT UL w/eq, footswitch, and slip cover

Splawn 4x12 Cabinet

Warmoth Strat

Gibson Melody Maker

Don't be shy kids Prices In Signature.

Ash body

5A Quilt Maple Veneer (Cherryburst)

LR Baggs X-Bridge & Control-X

Seymour Duncan JB Jr., Duckbucker, Lil '59

Schaller Locking Tuners

Flame Maple Neck/Board

Abalone Dot Inlays

Warmoth Standard Thin Neck and Compound Fretboard Radius

Vintage Gloss Tint on Neck

Mono/Stereo Jack (with a button to change from one to the other)

1 Master Volume Knob (taps both jb jr. and lil '59)

1 Piezo/Electric Mix Knob (Control-X)

strat006.jpg

strat009.jpg

strat010.jpg

strat008.jpg

strat007.jpg

strat011.jpg

strat012.jpg

VHT.jpg

VHT8.jpg

VHT3.jpg

• Members

I'm thinning the cab herd and getting rid of a couple Avatar G212H 2x12 cabs. Both cabs are in great shape with no tolex tears. I'm gonna try to sell local only at first (suburban Maryland) but we'll see how it goes. I'm looking to get $225/obo for each. DC/Maryland/Nova guys, make me an offer!!! :poke:

First off is an open-back cab with Fender-style grill cloth. It has two 8 ohm Vox Wharfdale speakers in series for a total cab impedance of 16 ohms. The Wharfdales are practically new, not even fully broken in yet. I bought a Vox cab and put Red Fangs in there so these needed a new home. Here are some pix:

av_open_fr.jpg

av_open_rr.jpg

av_open_spkr.jpg

av_open_side.jpg

Next up is the closed-back cab. It has the brewtal metal grill :rawk: and a pair of 16 ohm Eminence Legend V-12s in parallel for a total cab impedance of 8 ohms. The speakers are nice and worn-in and sound great. Pix:

av_closed_fr.jpg

av_closed_rr.jpg

av_closed_side.jpg

Thanks!!!

Archived