UK / Euro 4th Quarter spam thread

justcrash

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Mint, never gigged, Ernie Ball Musicman Petrucci JP6 loaded.

Everything bar the 'bullet' inlays. Has locking tuners, birdseye maple neck, PIEZO bridge AND prototype BareKnuckle Pickups PAINKILLERS installed (original pups inc.).

This is the limited Edition colour and no longer avail. Not a ding/scratch/nick on it. Limited G&G brown case is a thing of beauty in itself!

1,100 gbp + shipping (although pickup prefered).

DSC01009.jpg

DSC01011.jpg

DSC01010.jpg

PainkillerPet.jpg

Rig.jpg

Also for sale is my mint condition Rivera Knucklehead Reverb 55.

This has maybe 10 home hours on it tops (I am residing in USA now so this is unfortunately no use to me here due to voltage).

This is a truly AMAZING amp with 3 distinct channels. From fender chiming cleans to gritty rock, to classic rock to all out metal to BRUTAL gain metal!

It is midi switched with over 199 combinations. It also has boosts for channels and mid cut! It has vintage/modern switching as well as pentode/triod switching. Truly a tweakers dream and a do it all! amp.

Very sad to see her go and she IS MINT!

750 gbp + shipping (pickup greatly encouraged as she is HEAVY!)

Knucklehead.jpg

KnuckleheadBack.jpg

• Members

About that time of quarter again.....

Peavey Triple XXX head and matching 2x12 cab. Comes complete with footswitch and speaker cable. Jut revalved with JJ 12ax7's and the power tubes are about 12 months old and are Svetlana 6l6s.

Not in a band anymore so don't need anything this powerful! Might swap for interesting combo's or even a nice lefty guitar.

If not I'm asking

Archived