Fractal Audio AxeFx does MOP

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What does this mean though ?

"I would not take one single or pair of those amps for this rig!"

I wouldn't trade my Axe-FX for a Cornford and RoadKing. I wouldn't trade my Axe-FX for a Splawn modded Marshall and a Fender Vibrolux. I wouldn't trade my Axe-FX for an SLO or a Bogner XTC nor a HotCat 100. I wouldn't trade it for any of the amps I have owned or even a pair of the amps I have owned.
    Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes
    Suicide by Overdrive

I play high gain, head banging , Wookie music.

I am not in a band. I am in a cultski.
    I have no gear.

Jesus IS LORD

Comment

10-4

I get ya

Comment

It's too bad the wait time on it is ridiculous or I'd be really interested in checking it out

Comment

10-4

I get ya

I have to be honest... It REALLY IS THAT GREAT!
          Suicide by Overdrive

I have no gear.

Jesus IS LORD

Comment

It's too bad the wait time on it is ridiculous or I'd be really interested in checking it out

Honestly, the wait time isn't that bad... Also a few members that have ordered the Ultra for the extra
            effects will be selling their standard when the Ultra
            arrives for them... They truly are worth the wait.
            Suicide by Overdrive

I have no gear.

Jesus IS LORD

Comment

Honestly, the wait time isn't that bad... Also a few members that have ordered the Ultra for the extra
              effects will be selling their standard when the Ultra
              arrives for them... They truly are worth the wait.

Last I checked the wait time was between 1 and 2 years.... that's a long time for someone young that is playing music right NOW.... it's kinda useless to me if I have to put down half the $ and wait that long. What would I do in the meantime?

Comment

i canz hearz teh digitalz
                Excellent transactions on HC with: Rap, Stef823, yzderei, rushtallica, JnBroadbent, jimosity, EdgeOfDarkness, Dimebag11, DannyM, worldoftone, xtchc1978, GodBlessTexas, Bumhucker

Comment

Last I checked the wait time was between 1 and 2 years.... that's a long time for someone young that is playing music right NOW.... it's kinda useless to me if I have to put down half the $ and wait that long. What would I do in the meantime?

Check on the wait time again.
                  Suicide by Overdrive

I have no gear.

Jesus IS LORD

Comment

Check on the wait time again.

How long is it now?

Comment

Fractal claims the wait to be 4 - 5 months, with the entire wait list disappearing sometime in early '08 as they have entered a new production facility. No money is required to get on the list.
                      Peters Amplification

Comment

I wouldn't trade my Axe-FX for a Cornford and RoadKing. I wouldn't trade my Axe-FX for a Splawn modded Marshall and a Fender Vibrolux. I wouldn't trade my Axe-FX for an SLO or a Bogner XTC nor a HotCat 100. I wouldn't trade it for any of the amps I have owned or even a pair of the amps I have owned.

Are you just recording direct or are you running it through some kind of power amp? Have you used it live?
                        Main Rig:
                        LTD EC1000
                        Peavey 6505+
                        Mesa/Boogie Recto 2x12 with V30's
                        TC Nova System

FOR SALE:
                        Spools of Canare GS-6 - The most transparent cable I've come across. Click for details.
                        M-Audio Audiophile 2496 Sound Card

Good transactions with Digital Jams, Dimebag11, Greazygeo, ENdtime, Fagmotron 3000, thenakedarab, TheAmazingBlob, ZOMBIELAND, mike59271, LoopQuantum.

Comment

I think the list is for the discounted price, if you want to pay full price you get one much sooner...
                          https://soundcloud.com/blackholegravity

Comment

Fractal claims the wait to be 4 - 5 months, with the entire wait list disappearing sometime in early '08 as they have entered a new production facility. No money is required to get on the list.

Hmm, that's way different than what I heard before. I heard like 18 months and you had to put half down.... guess someone was wrong....

Comment

I think the list is for the discounted price, if you want to pay full price you get one much sooner...

Discounted to how much $$$?

Comment

Man I'd love to have one of these, but $2299 for an Ultra is awfully high. I guess I'll wait and see if I can pick one up on the used market.
                                Peavey Ultra 120 Plus
                                Genz Benz G-Glex 2x12
                                Great transactions with: GuitarMan216, rockitsauce, lackingimpact, Ballfuzz, ToWillOneThing, airship71, litzilong, Exdeath, RUExp? (x2), Boris the Blade

Comment

Working...
                                X