NAD times 2

Blackwater

• Members

So monday I saw this bad girl for sale locally....way to cheap to be true? went to see what the deal was. Sitting in a garage was this beautiful 1969 Fender Bassman. Plugged her in and :love: So she came home with me.....holy {censored} this thing is amazing. I think I am falling in love :love:

Parkamp009.jpg

I have actually had this sweet 1980 Park for a week or so, but finally got around to taking some pics. So clean, so clean, so clean!! Look at those Daly caps all shiny! Unfortunately the owner put a Marshall logo on her when he got her :cry: Sounds like every 50 watt marshall should sound! With the master volume she screams!

Parkamp030.jpg

Parkamp023.jpg

• Members

Man I want that Park. If you decide to sell it holler at your boy.
:D

Honestly she might be on the market soon, if this Cameron lead comes through...I really wanted to store her for 20 years and blow minds in 2027 with teh real tonez!! I will let you know if I have to part with her...:cry:

• Members

Hey, noice scores. I visited youse site and was wondering what amp you used on "The Good Life". Thick tpwn-age.

Oh nice! Actually that was 50% Super Bass w/ Fulltone Soul Bender, 40% Marshall Jubilee, and Solo was my shiva! it still needs to be mixed though. Thanks for listening!

• Members

I remember seeing a really early block logo Park at a pawn shop in Columbus, OH back in the mid 90's for like $6-700. By the time I got home to tell my Dad (Was 14 at the time) it was sold
:(

I would have just robbed them for it :thu: the 60's Parks are going for buku cash...seriously crazy money :cry:

• Members

That Park is in damn fine shape. It does look a tad off w/ the Marshall logo though. Damn sexy SG as well:thu:

Yeah I know, but I have a lead on a vintage logo so she will be complete again!! The SG was my dream guitar since I came up with the idea for a Silverburst SG when I was a young lad. When I saw gibson was making them I sold a kidney. Worth every bloody piss I take!

• Members

Yeah I know, but I have a lead on a vintage logo so she will be complete again!! The SG was my dream guitar since I came up with the idea for a Silverburst SG when I was a young lad. When I saw gibson was making them I sold a kidney. Worth every bloody piss I take!

:lol:

I am actually thinking of having my SG refinished...I am either going to do a black or grey holoflake, or this (but on an SG standard obviously):

andrew_001-330x238.jpg

or maybe this

copper1-362x277.jpg

• Members

So monday I saw this bad girl for sale locally....way to cheap to be true? went to see what the deal was. Sitting in a garage was this beautiful 1969 Fender Bassman. Plugged her in and
:love:
So she came home with me.....holy {censored} this thing is amazing. I think I am falling in love
:love:

I hate you.

Just kidding. I envy the {censored} out of you though.

• Members

they've had one of those bassman heads in the Gcenter around me for almost a year.

I haven't played it yet...but soon. It's marked at $725. Seems a bit high to me.

Honestly sound quality wise it is worth three times that, but market wise that is a little steep. In five years you will wish you would have bought it at that price.

• Members

I have not ran the Park at full boar yet and she has original tubes in her :eek: so I really have not drove her hard yet. I like to make sure an amp is in tip top shape before I really explore all of the tones. So far the shiva is more modern sounding. Has a better clean...of course! The shiva is a littler darker as well, but that could be tubes adding to the equation. I have her loaded with JJ KT77's and jj pre's. When I get a full retube I will post a better description.

Cool amps, great scores.

I read in you sig that you own a shiva too, how would you compare it's OD to the Park's?

Just curious, because I'm thinking on buying a shiva in the future and I really like my Marshall's tone (jmp 2203)

• Members

I have not ran the Park at full boar yet and she has original tubes in her
:eek:
so I really have not drove her hard yet. I like to make sure an amp is in tip top shape before I really explore all of the tones. So far the shiva is more modern sounding. Has a better clean...of course! The shiva is a littler darker as well, but that could be tubes adding to the equation. I have her loaded with JJ KT77's and jj pre's. When I get a full retube I will post a better description.

thnx, it would really help making a decision to go for a Shiva or to keep dragging 2 amps to every gig (a bit ridiculous, but great sounds :cool:)

Archived