Anybody ever heard of "groove factory?"

Kyle_64

• Members

i talked to the local pawnshop dude about the "groove factory" amp and i told him i play thru a marshall, and he said that they opened groove factory amps and compared the schematics to marshall and found that they are exactly identical. i tried to research this but i couldnt even find the hopepage for "groove factory" amps. has anyone ever had any experiance with these amps or is this guy just pulling my leg.

• Members

uhmm...all the groove factory amps I saw on the net were el cheapo ss amps...maybe not bad as far as practice amps go..but they looked freakin' cheaply built and the price surely reflects what you're getting...

regarding the schematics, I have no clue, but I really doubt it, that guy's comment sounds like a seller who's wanting you to buy his {censored} at all costs.

• Members

just so that you know, I even tried to find the company's website before and was unable to..and these are china mass produced amps that are sold at the local small retailers here (montreal area)..

I really don't know much, but that doesn't appeal me at all

• 7 years later...
  • Members

Now to hear from a guy who actually owns one, I have the GF-100h/Valve it's a stack with a 100w tube head and a 4x12" cab, the cab does have the Celestion Seventy-80 speakers, this thing is built like a tank, it does deliver great overdrive and some nice clean response from the bottom end to top with very little distortion, if any. I'm really enjoying my amp for practicing and gigging, if you get the opportunity to pick up one of these at a decent price my advice is go for it, so far the amp has served me well.

• 5 years later...
  • Members

I've owned one for about 15 years... great amp, sounds fantastic. I run a couple of acoustic/electrics through it and also a Strat. Awesome! Got a Digitech RP500 effects system attached to it. Excellent! Wherever it's made... it's a great amp.

Archived