New SpiderValve clip (XLR Direct out) RAWK!!!

Sex Panther

• Members

Here's some clippage I just recorded. Forgive the crappy playing....no disclaimer or excuses...just wanky improvisation.

I'm still messing with the direct out a little....this is my first attempt...no FX or EQ.

http://www.mp3lizard.com/download.cfm?id=25373

Enjoy!

Edit: Don't mind the awful fake drums and fake bass. heh (Fixed phasing issue)

• Members

sounds pretty cool man! when using the xlr out do you use a cab simulation? i'm not up to date on the ins and outs of the spidervalve but i remember my old line 6 stuff had cab sims, which i used when recording DO via XLR. nice playing too!

Yeah it cab sims it automatically on the xlr out, no options, just xlr out.

Thanks!

• Members
nice playing, but some really weird phasing issues in the lead, makes me dizzy and sick listening to it. (did you copy it or anything?)

No, I noticed something weird, but couldn't put my finger on it. It didn't do it on when I recorded the rythym for some reason... :confused:

I'm not sure what happened....I'll figure it out.

• Members

the rhythm sounds really cool, tho it would to me sound a lot better if you lowered the reverb.. i don't mean to sound like an ass or something but i always want to give some honest creative criticism... ;)
lead sounds perfect, very nice phrasing :thu:

• Members
the rhythm sounds really cool, tho it would to me sound a lot better if you lowered the reverb.. i don't mean to sound like an ass or something but i always want to give some honest creative criticism...
;)
lead sounds perfect, very nice phrasing
:thu:

Thanks man, I appreciate it. To be honest, I didn't know I had the reverb on. I have awful speakers on my computer and couldn't even tell. And you don't sound like an ass, I appreciate the constructive criticism.

Archived