The Great Acoustic Environment Appreciation Thread

Flamencology

• Members

InsideDisneyHall.jpg

We'll start things off with Los Angeles's new Walt Disney Concert Hall, with acoustics designed by Yasuhisa Toyota.

The great thing about the art of acoustical design, is that great acoustics make amps and amplification altogether unnecessary.

Ummm, great acoustic design creates amplification. Hence proving your post unnecessary.

Also, I'd love to see a room make my art. harmonic scream like a banshee.

• Members

InsideDisneyHall.jpg

We'll start things off with Los Angeles's new Walt Disney Concert Hall, with acoustics designed by Yasuhisa Toyota.

The great thing about the art of acoustical design, is that great acoustics make amps and amplification altogether unnecessary.

My 300 watts of wet/dry would sound freaking godly in there!!!!!!!:eek:

• Members

InsideDisneyHall.jpg

That pipe organ is {censored}ing nuts. What are they, 4 story pipes?

• Members

We'll start things off with Los Angeles's new Walt Disney Concert Hall, with acoustics designed by Yasuhisa Toyota

It really is nucking futs. The photographer of the photo you posted could hear the guy way up in the upper right sniffle slightly from where he's sitting. I love that place.

• Members

Keep these coming, I've never witnessed anything trippier... Well those crazy evangelical Mega-Churches blow my mind, but not really in a good way.

I still want to hear Boris play in one of those, "Flood 3" would probably cause everyone within earshot to wet themselves, than soil themselves (in that order.) Than "Vomitself" would have it's bodily-fluid spilling conclusion.

Archived