Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long will this thread last?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, we were wondering if you "aprove" or not.
    " "Best toan in teh land" - champion

Good Buyers/Sellers :Mikenothing , SirKonks,Dimebag11 x2,Dropped_2_c,Boris the Blade,thefyn,MrSandman,Gabe15,GuidanceOfSin,shane1 59 X2,Mparsons,rabott13,warplangrey,iamthearm, SkyHighRocks,RobotBodiesBFF,Tu Be x2,IanDOL,Fridgit,Jim Ansell ,GutterMouth,LionHeaRT07 ,Zao X2,m3at,Bluesman001,Khoifish321,thinkpad20,vangkm, juice,phatgirl,Trembulant,knope , Knucklefux, pfapin,rareguitar,donsimon76, again with this, Jerry Dyer, eagertokill,rugbyguitargod

Comment

So, this is the amp forum? Nothing spectacular over here.

I hope the mods over here stop all the nonesense that has been ocurring during the past days.

I aprove of baron85 protest.

Saludos.

[COLOR="Red"]STFU NB
      Original Owner Items Inc.
      Your #1 supplier of all things xEDGEx, br00tal, and originally owned maplifiers since 1981
      VP of Back Alley Negotiations (Pimping)

Originally Posted by MONGO!

Black history for 1st graders

Originally Posted by nodachi

despite being horrendously biased, you are absolutely correct. NICEPWNT.

Originally Posted by King Loudness

Nicepwnt, not so nicely, I might add.

Good Deals with: Dimebag11, kdp86, LordOVchaos, K-Bizzle

Comment

Voice it in GJ maybe? Does he have ban powers there?

I dont know.....but really....this thread is yet another waste of bandwidth which seems to be rampant these days. I've posted 3 or 4 amp/music related threads and rarely receive more than 3 or 4 replies...yet threads like these troll threads pop up hourly.

What's the point in coming here for amp advice anymore really?
        Life is ours. We live it our way.

Originally Posted by Rada

... I mean, I wouldn't mind getting on all fours every once in a while if it meant my tuition and rent was taken care of

Comment

Awww...what's wrong....mom hide your bunny slippers? Forget your little tum tum rub before going nightie night? See your dad blasting your mom a good one? oke:oke:oke:

****************en grow up and move on noObzzzzzzz.....

I keep picturing your avatar saying all this. And it makes doubly hilarious.

And apparently, most members of the amp forum have not quite evolved highly enough to assimilate and comprehend droll humor and sarcasm. Hey, but at least it looks like you guys have basic motor skills and can walk on two legs. First things first, right?

Originally Posted by The Master

Gun in one hand, wheel in other, cigar in mouth, one-liners ready.

Originally Posted by -todgemistro-

baron85 wins the thread

Originally Posted by mattburnside

The internet is a great big place. I'm sure there's a forum out there full of people who shoot straight and don't give a damn what you think, but who somehow feel free to get a massive case of butt-hurt if you dare to disagree with them.

Actually, it's probably a bunch of little forums. With one dude each.

My Music:
          Myspace
          Soundclick

Comment

Voice it in GJ maybe? Does he have ban powers there?

I dont know.....but really....this thread is yet another waste of bandwidth which seems to be rampant these days. I've posted 3 or 4 amp/music related threads and rarely receive more than 3 or 4 replies...yet threads like these troll threads pop up hourly.

What's the point in coming here for amp advice anymore really?

We don't need any complaints in here, mister. We're wasting enough bandwidth as is. If you have disapprove of this thread, voice your complaint over in Guitar Jam where it belongs!
            Originally Posted by The Master

Gun in one hand, wheel in other, cigar in mouth, one-liners ready.

Originally Posted by -todgemistro-

baron85 wins the thread

Originally Posted by mattburnside

The internet is a great big place. I'm sure there's a forum out there full of people who shoot straight and don't give a damn what you think, but who somehow feel free to get a massive case of butt-hurt if you dare to disagree with them.

Actually, it's probably a bunch of little forums. With one dude each.

My Music:
            Myspace
            Soundclick

Comment

Be as displeased as you want. Somewhere else. Check out www.justcrashbutthurtedme.com. This is, as you bragged about here: http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1892451 the third time you've posted this. If you do it again, you will receive time off.
              I had a signature once...

Comment

Working...
              X