Justcrash: Why would you ban me for posting in the amp forum?

baron85

• Members

I don't think you're butthurt, just a little misguided. I was only trying to point out where I think you could do a little better job, i.e. take complaints fairly and reasonably instead of like a posturing teenager. :thu:

And, because I'm a nice guy, I will present you with the gift of knowledge. Here is the perfect amp+guitar+pedal combo. See? I'm even on topic. :thu:

60thAmTele.jpg

twinrevjbl's.jpg

p2068b-513cff96b94deeb7c1aea420a7d4279e.

Discuss.

• Members

Fail.

I see no potential for teh br0otalz in that combo.
:lol:
:poke:

Now if it had a maple neck....then we could talk....
:cop:

The rat can get pretty brutal, but it's not exactly a rig set up for teh brootalz. It's just set up for sweet sonic bliss.

• Members

Also gonna say remove said rat.

Also gonna say that if you're gonna keep coming in here like you know the place and like you're a big shot for calling out the mods from another forum, and you're warned, locked, etc three times, I see the banhammer coming soon.

You're acting like a whiny child and somehow think it's funny getting high fives over on GJ.

Most of the Amp Forum didn't give a {censored} about your friend being banned. Your friend got a 24hr "Respect my {censored}" ban. Not a big {censored}ing deal. GJ needs to stop crying like babies, grow some balls, and leave it at that. I mean Jesus {censored}ing Christ... a lynch mob over a 24 hour ban for what was clearly trolling, albeit mostly harmless trolling.

• Moderators

I don't think you're butthurt, just a little misguided. I was only trying to point out where I think you could do a little better job, i.e. take complaints fairly and reasonably instead of like a posturing teenager.
:thu:

You all seem to miss the point. You are welcome to post in amps anytime you wish. You simply can't troll. :idea: Edit*** If you wish to discuss this, please drop me a PM. I am actually a very reasonable fellow, I just have a short fuse when it comes to putting up with children who act like they've never heard the word "no" before. Present company excluded. Of course.

Archived