Replacement Carpet/Tolex

robotwheelchair

• Members

don't you have anything better to do!

Shouldn't the fact that I'm on HCAF speak for itself?

JonathonD has said he recovered his cabs. You post up pics of his cabs (which you could have easily gotten off of photobucket) claiming they are your work. One of you is lying.

I think it's you.

• Members
:cop::cop::cop::cop::cop::cop::cop::cop:

5. Spam, professional members

Members can use the Harmony Central classified pages or the Harmony Central classified forums to advertise for their stuff. Any spam in the forum must be placed in the sticky threads at the top of the page.
Amateur members who contribute on a regular basis are allowed to advertise in their signature, providing they don't abuse that privilege.
Professionals should post a link to their own music site, too (luthiers, teachers, ...). They must clearly identify themselves in their signature.
Retailers and reps are NOT allowed to advertise under any circumstances but can provide info about their products.
Be honest. Swindling of a member through the forum will result in instant banning, regardless of the shape it takes.
Also, rest assured that everything will then be done to spread the word about your behaviors.

• Members

Shouldn't the fact that I'm on HCAF speak for itself?

JonathonD has said he recovered his cabs. You post up pics of his cabs (which you could have easily gotten off of photobucket) claiming they are your work. One of you is lying.

I think it's you.

man i see Jon has straightened things up. Right?

• Members

man i mean no offense but i can do a better job than that

Spamming is one thing and it's up to the mods to decide when and if you cross the line because, according to you, you are a professional.

But slamming the DIY efforts of some of the posters here is a little cheesey in my humble opinioin. I think that "abecon5" did a great looking job especially for a first effort with no expierience. A lot of the folks here want to learn how to do these kinds of things for themselves, cutting them down isn't cool.

That's my opinion... your milage may vary.

• Members

Spamming is one thing and it's up to the mods to decide when and if you cross the line because, according to you, you are a professional.

But slamming the DIY efforts of some of the posters here is a little cheesey in my humble opinioin. I think that "abecon5" did a great looking job especially for a first effort with no expierience. A lot of the folks here want to learn how to do these kinds of things for themselves, cutting them down isn't cool.

i didn't realize he did it himself i thought he had Mojo do it My bad I don't want to cut anyones effort down and i'm sorry that i did I'm wrong Sorry

• Members

thanks Casey4s!!:thu:

Archived