Weekly Spam Thread 3/31/08

justcrash

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Selling as a pair of 16 ohm Eminence speakers:

THE GOVERNOR and MAN O WAR (Taken from my Splawn cab)

Ebtech Hum Eliminator MINT: Kills ground loop hum!

Pro co CB-1 Direct Box XLR - 1/4 NEVER USED!

Custom pro SCALLOPED guitar neck (Floyd Rose ready)

Beautiful H S H guitar body with neck plate

G-Minor MIDI Foot Controller + Planet Waves Midi Cable

Quad of matched JJ kt77 (used functioning perfect, offers)

Quad of matched JJ EL34's (used functioning perfect, offers)

Quad of JJ pre's (unused, offers)

• Members

WD ash tele body finished in tobacco sunburst. Like new, never assembled. Here's a link to WD's product page:

http://www.wdmusic.com/ash_fender_telecaster_reg_tele_24187_prd1.htm

I bought it but then a deal on a complete sunburst tele fell into my lap. I don't want two sunburst teles so this one's gotta go. Just weighed it on the wife's kitchen scale and came up with a manly 6lbs 11oz. I'd like to get $200 shipped OBO. Pix:

ashtelefr.jpg

ashtelerr.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Unfinished tele body of unknown origin. Well, I do know I bought it at Victor Litz 10 years ago or more. It has the letter "D" hand-written in the neck cavity but I have no idea if that has significance to anyone. No string holes drilled so it could be a top-loader if you so desired. Also, no jack hole drilled and the neck pocket is a little narrow...one of my tele necks won't quite fit (the heel is just a tiny bit too wide) so be prepared to do a little shaving to make your neck fit. I also have a few necks here that fit perfectly so who knows? Happy to measure for anyone that needs it. Weighs in at 5lbs 9oz. Please save this body from me attempting to route it for a B-bender! I'd like to get $75 shipped OBO. Pix:

unftelef.jpg

unfteler.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------

Also, this tele project is going cheap. I've pulled the bridge p/u since the pic was taken but everything else is still here. Will part out or sell complete (minus the bridge pup). Offers?

redtele.jpg

• Members

Gibson 498T (Gold Cover) - pulled from my Les Paul Custom

Gibson 490R (open coil) - pulled from my SG Faded

Seymour Duncan JB - apparently it doesn't work. it was given to me. i can't see anything wrong with it and i'm too lazy to put it into any of my guitars.

Make me an offer.

• Members

Pix to be posted soon.

Seymour Duncan 84/40 all tube 1x12 combo with Celestion speaker. In good shape. (4) el84 power amp section. $299 shipped/insured/paypalled with 48 states.

ebay user ID=guitup

Paypal from confirmed address or a promptly sent U.S. Postal money order.

• Members

Gotoh/Charvel tuners, chrome (make an offer)

Charvel CX692 neck (some visible fretwear, but doesn't seem to affect playability) ($50 incl. Gotoh/Charvel tuners and neck plate/screws)

Charvel CX692 body (bass side bridge post hole filled and re-drilled/moved to accomodate Gotoh lic. Floyd, original bridge rout is not Floyd, so it would be basically non-recessed) ($30 obo)

DSCN0620.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v86/MetalWarrior/For%20Sale/DSCN0621.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v86/MetalWarrior/For%20Sale/DSCN0622.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v86/MetalWarrior/For%20Sale/DSCN0623.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v86/MetalWarrior/For%20Sale/DSCN0624.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v86/MetalWarrior/For%20Sale/DSCN0625.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v86/MetalWarrior/For%20Sale/DSCN0626.jpg

7 black brand new OFR saddles $15 each. 2x #2 (low), 2x #1 (medium), 3x #0 (high). these are from a brand new black OFR7 that has never been installed on a guitar, i'm only selling them because i replaced them with chrome.

DSCN0607.jpg

'80s Zion Radicaster -- Info updated 03.27.08 for those who have seen this before!

I need to sell this ASAP to pay for completing the guitar i'm building.

alder body, maple bolt-on neck with ebony fingerboard, 22 frets, 25.5" scale, Original Floyd Rose. Includes a pair of gold Schaller strap locks.

the frets were professionally leveled last week. also, the wood supporting the treble-side bridge post collapsed at one point (before i owned the guitar), and was repaired using a brace to hold up the wood (again, before i owned it), but this was not adequate. the hole has since been filled with a piece of oak dowel and redrilled, and old cracked (non-structural) wood has been built back up using epoxy putty.

it has 3 EMG SAs, currently wired at 18V, and also the EMG SPC knob in place of the tone knob. the control cavity is a bit cramped...i never got around to having a battery cavity routed in the back. the cavity has been fully lined with copper shielding tape. there are a number of dings and a few chips on it, but it's a 20+ year old guitar.

i don't know exactly what year it's from, other than being from before Zion used serial numbers.

earlier this month, i took off the neck for the first time, and discovered a couple things. on the heel of the neck is stamped "Made in Canada" and then someone wrote their name on it (guessing a previous owner...Dave Jessee is the name), and there is also written in pen what i believed to be a serial number. i emailed Ken Hoover (Zion founder) and was given the following info:

Dear Ari,

Remember, that guitar could be 25 years old. This guitar obviously used a Canadian made body & neck, however, be assured, we did the assembly in our shop. We made sure it was put together right. If we wanted to keep it a secret, the stamp would have been omited.

We do make the components in house now. It was a control issue not a quality issue.

Let me point out that I guessed the retail to be $1495, today the retail would be more than $3000.

Sorry! That serial # was the Canadian factory control number. We have no records of those.

Ken Hoover

Zion-sm.jpg

new pics to come as soon as i finish rewiring it and setting it up.

I would like to get something like $700 (or closest reasonable offer) for this guitar, since all the issues it had when i bought it (and when i originally posted it for sale) have been repaired. no trade offers will be accepted.

WTT: My EMG 81/85 for your Duncan Blackouts

• Members

Serial Number: R-027368. Excellent cosmetic condition. There are no issues what-so-ever with this amp. Comes with Mesa 6L6GC STR440's, Mesa 12AX7's, Bigfoot footswitch w/ cord, power cable and Mesa cover. $1350 shipped and paypaled inside the continental US.

DSC_0008-1.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

• Members

Laney VH100R with FS6 Footswitch - In Brand New Condition: $1050 Shipped (Or Best Offer)

laney01.jpg

laney04.jpg

I bought this from vangkm. So he can also back me up on how clean this thing is.

The only reason I bought this amp was to record with. It saw about 3 hours in the studio then returned to my roadcase. I love this thing, but I can't afford to keep it.

Feel free to email me with any questions: chippedham@gmail.com

• Members

cleaning out the pickup drawer...

Dimarzio Tone Zone; purple, 4 conductor, ~11" lead; $50 shipped

dimarziofull.jpg

dimarziofront.jpg

dimarzioback.jpg

P. J. Marx dual blade rail single-coil sized rail pickup; black, 2 conductor, ~7" lead; $35 shipped

pjmarxfull.jpg

pjmarxfront.jpg

• Members

I will get some pictures up later... But to get the ball rollin'

Peavey VTM era 4x12 cabnet $250. Broken in would be an understatement. Works great. Not really worth shipping. Pick up or meet you within 50 miles. San Francisco Bay Area.

Digitech 2120 Preamp. $425 Shipped and PayPaled Con US. Very good condition. latest firmware (1.27). Includes manual, MIDI cable and Control One foot controller.

100_6599.jpg

100_6600.jpg

• Members

I'm going to be selling my Carvin V3 head. I really love it, but I have bills to pay and can't justify keeping it and my Marshall JMP. It is only 3 months old and is in like new shape. It has GT 12ax7s and EL34s. I'm asking 780$ plus actual shipping to your location. It will ship in its original container. I will provide pics of the amp if you are interested.

Here is a link to the ebay auction for my V3. The starting bid is really low at 699$.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=110239156629&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=001

• Members

Price Drop on everything.

Same stuff though.

HK Switchblade head and foot switch 800$ plus half shipping

Picture006-2.jpg

Voodoo Labs Amp Selector NIB 150$ Shipped

Picture004-1.jpg

RackRider 40$ Shipped

Ampeg SVTPRO4 800$ shipped

Line6 Floorboard 80$ Shipped

Boss Phase Shifter 40$

Picture001-1.jpg

Let me know your offers please

• Members

Voodoo Amps CP50 formerly a Marshall JCM800 2204. it smokes. in pretty much every way. it looks pretty sweet, cleans up really well, saturates with a tough pick attack, and never loses definition. i cant' even describe how good this thing sounds when you get it even somewhat loud... but the bottom line is i've had a MAJOR GAS attack (for another Voodoo modded Marshall :D it'll be my fourth) and i'm trying to raise funds. the controls on the back are the send and the mix level for the loop (and a switch from 0db to +20db), global (which controls the midrange focus of the amp), the bottom control, and the "structure" control which makes the CP amps special. it's a 5-way switch which controls the level of gain, and the whole feel of the amp. but again, no matter how much you crank the gain, this thing never loses an ounce of clarity. at a decent volume it's percussive, huge, and feeds back whenever you ask it to. i really can't say enough good about it.... but i needs me a modded Plexi!

IMG_1086.jpg

IMG_1084.jpg

IMG_1075.jpg

IMG_1073.jpg

IMG_1070.jpg

IMG_1069.jpg

IMG_1068.jpg

IMG_1067.jpg

IMG_1065.jpg

a couple of clips i tossed together in a total of about fifteen minutes, but they give a decent idea of the sound.

Clip 1

Clip 2

i'm asking $1350 shipped to start (it's like $800 just for the mod, and the Voodoo production heads are about $2300), but i will listen to ANY offers.

• Members

AKAI MPD24 MIDI Controller - Great for programming drums via MIDI on DFH EZdrummer. Can also do a ton of other stuff. In mint condition, comes with original box. $165 shipped.

Randall SL+ Module - $130 plus shipping. Perfect condition. Sounds great.

Ibanez S2170 Prestige Bubinga Top - Not sure if I want to sell this. It's in mint condition and I've only played it around the house a few times. Has EMG81 and 85. I'll get rid of it for $1000 plus shipping. Comes with case.

Archived