spam-1975 ibanez les paul lawsuit,maple neck,stunning!

lumpy555

• Members

i hate to let her go, model 2342, made in japan,1975,super humbucking pups,ivory body,maple neck+board,ALL original including the mij case! this beauty is in the ibanez catalog series num.-4. THIS IS THE DELUXE 59er MODEL. this guitar plays+sounds amazing,and will definately walk alll over a epiphone lp! first $495.00 gets this hard to find maple neck ibanez. pm me. lumpy-ohio. freight+insurance will be split between us!!!

Pics:

1001245um1.th.jpg Small nicks/scrape

1001243wo8.th.jpg

1001242qs0.th.jpg

1001241av2.th.jpg

1001240bp4.th.jpg

1001246nm3.th.jpg

• Members

i live in toledo. 450.00 too much?? go try a 450.00 epiphone. the action+sustain is amazing on thie ibbey!! lumpy....

We're not talking about Epiphones, douchebag, we're talking about Ibanez '59 model lawsuit LPs. And for THAT model guitar, your price is too {censored}ing expensive, mmm-kay? :rolleyes:

• Members

Wow. Go take a nap or something. Damn.

:rolleyes:

Oh, ok...

So check it out, i hate to let her go, model "Hello Kitty" Fender Strat, made in korea,2006,super humbucking pup,pink body,maple neck+board,ALL original including the mij case! this guitar plays+sounds amazing,and will definately walk alll over a Fender strat! first $400.00 gets this hard to find maple neck fender. pm me. freight+insurance will be split between us!!!

hello%20kitty_0.jpg

• Members

Oh, ok...

So check it out, i hate to let her go, model "Hello Kitty" Fender Strat, made in korea,2006,super humbucking pup,pink body,maple neck+board,ALL original including the mij case! this guitar plays+sounds amazing,and will definately walk alll over a Fender strat! first $400.00 gets this hard to find maple neck fender. pm me. freight+insurance will be split between us!!!

hello%20kitty_0.jpg

I'll need the serial number first to check the vintage.

• Members

Oh, ok...

hello%20kitty_0.jpg

So because he's charging too much for something he owns you can call him a douchebag? Why is that again?

Archived