Snippet of a song we're recording....(Krank and POD XT Oh Noes!!!)

TU BE

• Members

There is only POD XT and Krank Rev 1 on this. We discovered last night, that the last two evenings we spent laying guitar tracks with the Triple Recto have this weird static on them and we couldn't fix or even isolate the problem. So, sorry, no Triple Recto on this yet. I had my singer email me the track so we could at least get some bass laid down on it so that's what I spent the last hour or so doing.

Remember, this is not complete or mixed down fully yet. No vocals yet either. I faded it out right there because there are some major clams I'd rather not post LOL!

http://www.mp3lizard.com/download.cfm?id=26238

MP3 Lizard is being a little bitch so here's a Soundclick link...

http://www.soundclick.com/util/downloadSong.cfm?ID=6724227

• Members

Sounds good, sir. Come play the Houston area.

Thanks. It's still in work. I'd like to throw some Triple Recto on that bitch!!! From what I heard, before the static kicked in, sounded really, really good.

Oh we will. I'm gonna try and get something together with Ans' band Decimation Theory as well as try to get those guys down here to play.

• Members

I don't like the way the snare sounds at all
:idk:
And it's kind of mushy, and your pinch harmonics are kinda lost in there, but it brings teh br00tlz, cool track mang
:thu:

Yeah, I knew the snare would raise some eyebrows. I would prefer a crisper snare sound myself too.

This is a rough draft, yet to make it to final mixdown.

And we abuse the {censored} out of pinch harmonics so if a few don't kick you in the face, no biggie LOL!

• Members
Yeah, I knew the snare would raise some eyebrows. I would prefer a crisper snare sound myself too.

This is a rough draft, yet to make it to final mixdown.

And we abuse the {censored} out of pinch harmonics so if a few don't kick you in the face, no biggie LOL!

:lol:

It was still surprisingly good for a POD :cop:

• Members

^ I'm thinking I might put a deposit down on a nitro, or else I would be looking for a new + series one

Paul's is the first gen REV 1 and I think the amp sounds mean as HELL!!! I'm interested to hear the + model though.

It's two guitar tracks per side. My side is POD XT SLO model and REV 1 and Paul's side is POD XT Recto model and REV 1.

• Members

Paul's is the first gen REV 1 and I think the amp sounds mean as HELL!!! I'm interested to hear the + model though.

It's two guitar tracks per side. My side is POD XT SLO model and REV 1 and Paul's side is POD XT Recto model and REV 1.

Oh hell ya, the old ones got mean as {censored} too, but Magh8 and Erock both really like the new models, I would like to find a nice one

• Members

the second guitar is totally lost dude. Needs to stand out way more. Unfortunately it'll probably kill the awesomeness that is that rhythm sound you've got going.

that's Paul's tracks. We each set everything how we like it before recording. I use a lot more mids and less gain than him plus, my playing style is way more aggressive.

• Members
Sounds good. Could be tighter. The drums sound a little weak, but overall good.
:cool:

Not really mixed down so I will mention that to Mike about the drums. And yeah, it could be a little tighter. This is something we're kinda throwing together to get some new stuff up. God knows how old the song on our myspace is. Plus, it doesn't really represent the band seeing that our other guitarist, singer and a drum machine made that one happen several years ago.

• Members

I was gonna have my singer do some mixdown of just Krank, then just Recto and then mix the two. Sucks those tracks were unusable. Hopefully they get the problem fixed soon and I can do that.

• Members

Pretty good guitar sound. The timing is a little bit off in spots. Nothing major but enough were it kind of ruins the groove sometimes. If Im being honest, the song didnt really move me but with vocals and mixing, who knows, it may pull it all together.

Archived