Vince Sansevere News Alert

Omega

• Members

This was just posted on the "What's he up to?" thread, but this probably should be its own. Enjoy and pass along or post anywhere else where others would find this useful.

Here is the link and the text:

http://www.zwire.com/site/index.cfm?newsid=19861240&BRD=1281&PAG=461&dept_id=624602&rfi=8

Convicted felon, 41, allegedly posed as cop, had firearms in home

By Michelle Tuccitto Sullo, Naugatuck Valley Bureau Chief07/19/2008

Email to a friendPost a CommentPrinter-friendly

SHELTON

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Holy {censored}. I knew something like this was going to happen to that {censored}ing nut bag. As much as we all hate him, this is pretty sad too. He obviously has some very serious mental disability if he's acting like that. I think a jail cell or a mental ward is probably where he needs to be kept for a very long time. I'm happy to see him finally brought to justice.

• Members

UPDATE: It gets better. Another link, this one with pictures:

http://www.nbc30.com/news/16922265/detail.html

SHELTON, Conn. -- A convicted felon who identified himself as a retired police officer was arrested after explosive devices, weapons and badges were found in his Shelton home, police said.

A driving while intoxicated charge led police to find the cache, police said.

On July 10, Shelton police arrested Vincent Sansevere, 41, and charged him with driving while intoxicated, police said.

During the arrest, Sansevere had showed identification and a badge indicating he was a retired New York City police officer, police said.

Police determined Sansevere was a convicted felon from New York in possession of firearms and had never been a police officer in that city, police said.

Thursday, Shelton and State Police went to Sansevere

• Members

i love how one specifies that the "explosive devices" are fireworks, and the other doesn't...it just calls em "large explosive devices":lol:

well they said professional grade. picture those fireworks you see at the fair or some{censored}. yeah, those ARE actually explosives.

• Members

He's probably estactic over that and jacking
someone else
off in his cell as we speak.

Fixed. :o

I never personally had anything against him but know that at least a couple of others here have had some bad experiences on deals. I hate to see someone get put away for something so stupid. Maybe he needs psychiatric evaluation.

Archived