EGNATOR REBEL HEAD IS OUT

southtexslinger

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Seems to have some cool options such as 1watt - 20watts, plus the ability to mix your tube sounds from 6v6 and el84's, all for 600 bones . . .

You would be mis-informed..they are NOT out. The Egnater web page is updated with info but they have yet to hit the stores. I have heard as late as middle October....and they didn't say which year:poke:

• Members

They are not out yet. These things are made in China and some factories were shut down for the duration of the Olympics which in turn slowed down the production of a bunch of amps.

From Bruce himself:

http://www.thegearpage.net/board/showpost.php?p=4591959&postcount=149

Old 08-16-2008, 10:57 AM

OK OK OK.

Expected arrival date is on/around October 1st......2008. Notice I said on/around. That means they are planning to be in then but it is a really big deal to ship stuff to 240 stores simultaneously so some may take a bit longer. Thanks for being patient.

Egnater

New Rebel 20 info on the egnateramps.com site

• Members

Thanks for your inquiry about Egnater Products Rebel 20 20W Tube Guitar Amp Head Black And Beige

This item is currently on order and expected to arrive in our warehouse by 10/14/2008. We will send you another email as soon as it is in stock.

Please be advised that many shipments are pre-sold even before they arrive. To guarantee your place in line, we recommend that you order this item now; by ordering now, the item will automatically ship to you as soon as it arrives in our warehouse.

Please note that your credit card will not be charged until the item ships, and you may cancel at any time before shipment. To order now, click here:

http://www.guitarcenter.com/myaccount/cartadd.aspx?itemno=1423761&qty=1&nid=86252

Thanks again for your support! Play well-

GuitarCenter.com

• Members

will it or not?

If you're talking about un-mic'd outdoors next to say..my rectoverb combo...Nope! But I don't think that's what the point of this amp is. It's probably got enough volume to keep up with a drummer at practice...but I don't think anyone knows BECAUSE THEY WON'T SHIP THE DARN AMP!!!!:wave:

• Members

If you're talking about un-mic'd outdoors next to say..my rectoverb combo...Nope! But I don't think that's what the point of this amp is. It's probably got enough volume to keep up with a drummer at practice...but I don't think anyone knows BECAUSE THEY WON'T SHIP THE DARN AMP!!!!
:wave:

Thanks for your answer. I knew it was a simple thing but I still would like to know for sure.

What do you mean that "they won't ship the amp"? Are you saying they won't sell it overseas? Will they take orders from overseas and ship them then?

• Members

Thanks for your answer. I knew it was a simple thing but I still would like to know for sure.

What do you mean that "they won't ship the amp"? Are you saying they won't sell it overseas? Will they take orders from overseas and ship them then?

It's just that they keep pushing back the ship date. I was originally told July, then August...then for SURE in September and now October...I can see a "we're not happy with____(fill in the blank)" line coming soon, pushing back mass release even further. Although Bruce says that the initial shipment is due in early October. The Tiny Terror looks better every month....

• Members

It's just that they keep pushing back the ship date. I was originally told July, then August...then for SURE in September and now October...I can see a "we're not happy with____(fill in the blank)" line coming soon, pushing back mass release even further. Although Bruce says that the initial shipment is due in early October. The Tiny Terror looks better every month....

I guess so..

• Members

It will keep up fine in most situations. I played out with a 115 db drummer and I was fine. We had another person demo it with his band it he said it kept up against a JMP 100 and it was no issue. This thing is not a toy!

It will take you from a nice jazzy clean say Deluxish to JCM 800 with a bit more rip. The tube mix is really really really cool!

Archived