Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did Flash Bathory die?

I guess she died Sept 3rd at 19 years old. Pretty good guitar player and her career seemed promising.

I checked the local newsrag's web site to see if they had any stories on her death, but found nothing. I also checked every day's obits since last Wednesday (the 3rd) for clues (often there are requests to send donations to a certain charity, etc, that gives a hint) but nothing there either.

Pretty sad situation.

Comment

I never heard of her before this post. 19 is tragic.
      Toyz- a bunch of really cool ****************.

Comment

I heard about it on myspace when it happened, but no story.
        " "Best toan in teh land" - champion

Good Buyers/Sellers :Mikenothing , SirKonks,Dimebag11 x2,Dropped_2_c,Boris the Blade,thefyn,MrSandman,Gabe15,GuidanceOfSin,shane1 59 X2,Mparsons,rabott13,warplangrey,iamthearm, SkyHighRocks,RobotBodiesBFF,Tu Be x2,IanDOL,Fridgit,Jim Ansell ,GutterMouth,LionHeaRT07 ,Zao X2,m3at,Bluesman001,Khoifish321,thinkpad20,vangkm, juice,phatgirl,Trembulant,knope , Knucklefux, pfapin,rareguitar,donsimon76, again with this, Jerry Dyer, eagertokill,rugbyguitargod

Comment

I think its a bull**************** publicity stunt.
          ESP M-II Thru-neck
          Gibson Les Paul Studio
          Spider Valve 2x12

Comment

i seen her pic in guitar world a few months ago, who is she?? kinda hot
            stuff:
            Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 100
            vox vr 1
            vox ac15cc1 with WGS black and blue Alnico
            gibson sg std.
            fendrrrr telecastrrrr GFS lil puncher in the bridge
            carvin v3 head w/ b-52 ls-412 cab
            fender stratocaster custom shop 54, neck GFS brighton rock, middle, GFS lil killer, bridge
            jet city jca20h
            eastwood classic 6
            gretsch electromatic pro jet g5434

Comment

nothing but a few blog post on this , and her site is way out of date
              "Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more."
              Nikola Tesla

Comment

I saw Flash at the Warped tour. She was on a stage, all by herself, playing guitar instrumental music. She was impressive and very young too. Its very sad she passed away.

Comment

Some of the youtube posts point to some type of foul play or something
                  Grind
                  http://soundcloud.com/thekraken

Comment

Is there any more news what happened to Flash?

Comment

All the releases say "she passed away"... which is kind of bizarre.
                      Grind

Comment

I checked the obits from the local paper again earlier. I have checked all of them daily going back to the 3rd, looking for any that show a female around the same age. I doubt Flash Bathory is her birth name, though I've seen stranger ones before. I also searched for articles in the paper using her name, as well as "musician" and nothing comes up.

It does seem weird that there wouldn't at least be a small mention of her death, as Austin is well known for its pool of musical talent. If it does turn out to be a publicity stunt, whomever came up with that brilliant (sarc) idea should be slapped. That's a one-way ticket to ending a career, not boosting it.

Comment

Yeah that's pretty bizarre. A young female musician on the way "up" would probably get a small blurb in most papers. It's weird that it's not even mentioned in the obituaries.
                          Grind

Comment

I hope thats not a publicity stunt. Thats pretty cheap.

Comment

Tregan has her death posted on their website.

Comment

Working...
                              X