Bogner Uberschall Clips!!!

Dimebag11

• Members

Clips were recorded with my USA Schecter Avenger with Duncan Custom in the bridge. Cab was a Splawn 2x12 with V30s. Boosted with a Maxon OD808.

Teh Brootalz:

http://www.netmusicians.org/index.php?section=user&value=dimebag11

Teh Rockzzz:

http://www.netmusicians.org/index.php?section=user&value=dimebag11

Enjoy!

If the Herbert doesn't track as good as this I'll have to hunt another one of these bad boys down (this time a metal grille)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

IDK man. There is something about those amps and recording. I haven't played one, but everyone raves that they sound bigger and meaner than everything else "in the room". But I have yet to hear an Ubershall recording that blows me away. It sounds good, but thts about all. :idk:

• Members

hehe, yea I have sold it already....I have all the clips I've done of each amp (I have more than I post on here ;)) That way I know which has been the best thus far.

Like, now I know I don't need a Recto, Meteoro, Mako, or 5150 :) Because the Uberschall has been the best thus far. Next up, Diezel Herbert :) If that records better than the rest I'll keep it and stop looking it not, hunt continues :)

• Members
hehe, yea I have sold it already....I have all the clips I've done of each amp (I have more than I post on here
;)
) That way I know which has been the best thus far.

Like, now I know I don't need a Recto, Meteoro, Mako, or 5150
:)
Because the Uberschall has been the best thus far. Next up, Diezel Herbert
If that records better than the rest I'll keep it and stop looking it not, hunt continues

Do you record at home, or with others? Just wondering :)

• Members

sounds really good to me man, you had that Uber smokin. Told you that thing was a beast. I think there's a good chance you'll be happy with the next contestant too. Gotta make you wonder how that thing would have sounded with the goldtop though :eek:

• Members
hmm. Can't really say a I'm a fan of either clips keith. Idk, I just didn't think it sounded massive like it's always described as
:idk:

I dialed it in the best I could too.....I had the cab in the isolation booth and the head outside in the live room with me...and tweaked it with the headphones on. It's love or hate with this amp :) I like it a lot! It's in my Top 5.

• Members
Yes Sir....the Mesa had this hollowness to it I just couldn't dial out it seemed. The Mako was cool sounding
IMO. Very unique.

Sounded unique, but now that you sold it I can tell you what I really thought. I thought it was cardboardy as hell. I thought your recto clips were way better.

Archived