Modded Plexi reissue video

JerryP

• Members

I dunno man, I think overall, I like your VTM clips better. At least part of the VTM clips. Seems as though you got a good warm and full distortion sound dialed in then you'd change it to a meat grinder sound. . So, there are parts of the VTM clip that I really liked.

• Members

1:26 on vid two - did you install a boost switch into the logo? Hellz yeah!
:idea::evil::cool:

HAHAHA I forgot that was in there! I was trying to show how low the amp volume was by letting you hear the pic tapping on the amp. I'm a {censored}ing idiot sometimes!

Jerry

• Members

HAHAHA I forgot that was in there! I was trying to show how low the amp volume was by letting you hear the pic tapping on the amp. I'm a {censored}ing idiot sometimes!

Jerry

That amp would rule at band volume. :evil:

• Members

Sounds awesome, as always. I really wish you'd do some demos through V30s as I hate G12T-75s. :poke:

I don't have V30's. I should have recorded it thru my G12H-30 cab, but I was in a hurry to get it boxed up so I just went with the trusty 75 cab I use for all my clips. Some greenbacks would have sounded best IMO with that amp.

Jerry

• Members

Thanks guys! You don't wanna hear me talk, I'm a douchebag. :facepalm::blah:

The controls on the amp still funtion like stock. For anyone not familiar with the control layout, it goes from left to right presence, bass, mid, treble, bright channel volume, normal channel volume. I added a PPIMV on the back of the amp.

• Members

hey dude that sounds amazing! i haven't been around here in a long time - are you openly doing amp mods? i'll send you a PM about it if need be.

what are your mods like? i've been really close to pulling the trigger on a JMP around here but think it might need a little kick.

• Members

hey dude that sounds amazing! i haven't been around here in a long time - are you openly doing amp mods? i'll send you a PM about it if need be.

what are your mods like? i've been really close to pulling the trigger on a JMP around here but think it might need a little kick.

Thanks! :thu:

My PM's are turned off. Shoot me an email if you have any questions jerry@fjamods.com My website is in the links in my signature.

Jerry

Archived