OT: I'm losing my hair

Gremson

• Members

How can I play rock music without a big furry mane coming out of the top of my head!?! I've got plenty around the sides and in the back, but for the past year now I've noticed my top and front getting pretty thin. It's getting to the point where I feel embarrassed still trying to sport a shaggy head. I'm only 23! WTF!

I'm depressed.:cry:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Propecia WORKS.

but buy it from Canada--called Finasteride. or brand name - Finpecia. About $70 for 90 pills.

about 75% cheaper than Propecia !!

{censored} America.

a prescription needed for hair pills? nice racket there america.

• Members

My brother started balding in high school yet I didnt. Having health issues my hair will sometimes come out in droves yet grows like gang busters. if your stressed about it, visit one of those hair clinics and get a scalp diagnosis.

On a side note, you would be shocked at the amount of people having hair transplants in the entertainment industry. There is a product named "Toppik" that nearly every hair and make up artist use in the industry. Google it.

• Members

Finasteride is a powerful anti-androgen normally used in prostate disease and prostate cancer.

It may arrest your male pattern baldness but may also arrest your bollocks in the process and you may have problems with getting an erection.

It can also cause severe liver damage in some people.

Shave your hair off and get over it, its your genes and there is nothing you can do about it apart from a rug or a transplant.:poke:

• Members

22 hear, losing a lot since 2 years ago.

Just accept it.

Also, for some reason, chicks seem to like me more now than 2 years ago. I'm not telling this tom make you feel better. It probably has nothing to do with my hair (or lack thereof), but when I accepted it, i just started feeling good again, and it shows apparently.

Also, bald doesn't have to be bad, just don't let the hair you've got left grow wild. Keep it at a lenght that's decent, or that suits you.

• Members

Finasteride is a powerful anti-androgen normally used in prostate disease and prostate cancer.

It may arrest your male pattern baldness but may also arrest your bollocks in the process and you may have problems with getting an erection.

Shave your hair off and get over it, its your genes and there is nothing you can do about it apart from a rug or a transplant.:poke:

:poke:

• Members

My cock vomit is spewing as normal---and my babys arm is hard like i was 14 again. No Bollocks here mate. Cheers. :poke:

Oh, and my hair quit falling out within a month and grew back. Finasteride simply works. Im just really pissed off its NOT over the counter. what a {censored}ing joke. Again, its another racket for the american medical money makers.

Vanity drug? maybe.

They took years to make an over the counter allergy pill that doesnt make you tired and works great (claratin), and they now have an anti-bald pill--that they wont release...

Liver damage?

:lol:

I took care of that with the drinking.

• Members

Get a crazy looking wig.

And act like it is real.

Forever.

Too Donald Trump-ish.

Okay, here are your options:

If you have a head shape that won't look goofy shaved, shave it.

If you can pull off a look like the guy in the pic posted by mike moriarty, and don't work a job where hair like that would be off limits, that's an option. That guy looks pretty cool.

Extensions. Vain, but en vogue. Instant dreadlocks possible with this one.

Wear a hat. Ever see Bruce Willis without a hat? He can pull off the completely-bald white guy look, but he doesn't seem to appear in public without a hat on.

• Members

My cock vomit is spewing as normal---and my babys arm is hard like i was 14 again. No Bollocks here mate. Cheers. :poke:

Oh, and my hair quit falling out within a month and grew back. Finasteride simply works. Im just really pissed off its NOT over the counter. what a {censored}ing joke. Again, its another racket for the american medical money makers.

Vanity drug? maybe.

They took years to make an over the counter allergy pill that doesnt make you tired and works great (claratin), and they now have an anti-bald pill--that they wont release...

Liver damage?

LOL, pleased for you.:thu:

Advice still stands though. :cool:

• Members

I Ive read that people who lose their early is sometimes caused by electric raditaion from appliances close to where you sleep, like if you sleep next to a clock thats plugged into the wall but it doesnt have a ground connection then it emits an electric field which raises the voltage of the body and the cells dont work as well becasue theyre meant to work at really low votages, so the first thing to go is your hair,

I also read that people that have wifi in their house or live near a radio or cell phone tower lose their hair early, because these radio waves or microwave radiation (the same kind that heat your food) make the body not work well and it shows up first by hairloss or sometimes other symptoms , its like the kind of radiation cancer patients get except weaker.

Theres a cheap probe they sell that works with a multimeter that measures your body voltage and you can see how certain eloctronic devices change your body voltage, Its pretty cool, Who knows maybe this another reason why lots of guys lose their hair so young now a days

• Members

Vanity drug? maybe.

Liver damage?

Where is the best place to get this stuff?

I'm {censored}ing sick of it now - why me?!

• Members

When a lot of my hair fell out in 06/07, I just started shaving my head. I currently shave the sides and back of my head about once every week, but let the top grow. In about three weeks, it doesn't look like I'm balding.

I figure at least I have that. Any longer, and it gets obvious. I'm vain about it mostly for comedic purposes, as I have no interest or intention to ever take any hair pills or anything.

Archived