No announcement yet.

Mesa Boogie 50 Caliber circuit board

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mesa Boogie 50 Caliber circuit board

Turns out after speaking to Mesa that the wire is a ground and should be soldered to the ground wire attached to the speaker inputs on the rear of the chassis. Easy fix . Good support from Mesa

Now all I need is someone who replaced that tiny reverb and installed a larger tank and soldered the RCA cables
    to the CB

Hello I am in need of a picture of the circuit board for the .50 caliber head with EL84's not the plus version.

My reverb tank has a short white wire dangling from one end. I dont know where it should be soldered to. I was told its a ground but I want to make sure.

Thanks
    Good deals with Tonedude, Mttg,
    Guitar23, thesense, thenakedarab, abceightsix, imograss

Does this help? Not a picture, but a schematic.

Comment

looks like its been modded... the resistor on the bottom is on the wrong side-- does that thing have the lead drive mod? sure looks like it!

Comment

Hey thanks to all. I am not that technical to read the schematic, but I figured its a ground. Just dont know where to ground it on the board. I picked this up at a garage sale. You wont believe what I payed but I do know it was stored in the basement for a while. If its modded I would not know till I see a pic of another board CAn I just solder this to the chassis?

Comment

bump?

Comment

on the schematics I do see a ground for the reverb so that's probably what i is.
            http://www.guitarampboard.com

Comment

Working...
            X