The Germans are at it again!

satannica

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

See this is EXACTLY why guns should be OUTLAWED!!! Stuff like this wouldn't happen!!!
:mad:

Oh wait.....

No metioned guns then you did and now you will complian if any one says anything bad about guns. So really your aurgument fails today.

Now go and make your self a nice sandwich and enjoy spring.

• Members

No metioned guns then you did and now you will complian if any one says anything bad about guns. So really your aurgument fails today.

Now go and make your self a nice sandwich and enjoy spring.

I find it odd that anti-gunners never seem to have anything to say when {censored} like this happens in "gun-free zones," and/or highly legislated nations.

:lol:

This is just additional proof that the prohibition of firearms wouldn't do {censored} to prevent crime.

• Members

I wish I could bring up every thread in the world when a shooting occurs in America so that I can rub that {censored} in every anti-gunner's face the second they say "THIS WOULD HAVE NEVER HAPPENED IF PEOPLE DIDN'T HAVE GUNS."

But like any mentally retarded person with no understanding of our bill of rights and its' purpose, they are only comfortable to speak on a subject when they are in a comfort zone. (a blanket of bleeding heart bull{censored})

Suddenly, when the thousands of cases a week actually pop up that justify gun ownership more-so than criminal cases, we see "OH MAN, NOT ANOTHER PRO-GUN COMMENT."

Cynical douche bags.

• Members

I wish I could bring up every thread in the world when a shooting occurs in America so that I can rub that {censored} in every anti-gunner's face the second they say "THIS WOULD HAVE NEVER HAPPENED IF PEOPLE DIDN'T HAVE GUNS."

But like any mentally retarded person with no understanding of our bill of rights and its' purpose, they are only comfortable to speak on a subject when they are in a comfort zone. (a blanket of bleeding heart bull{censored})

Suddenly, when the thousands of cases a week actually pop up that justify gun ownership more-so than criminal cases, we see "OH MAN, NOT ANOTHER PRO-GUN COMMENT."

Cynical douche bags.

I will have mustard in my sandwich.

• Members

Is anyone concerened at all that Advance Wars is a Nintendo DS game? And not a very good one at that?

wow really I never knew, not worth a stabbing thats for sure.

But why would someone travel all that way over an internet crush, and then kill someone.

• Members

This is just additional proof that the prohibition of firearms wouldn't do {censored} to prevent crime.

Well anyone with a shred of common sense knows this. Sadly, so-called "common" sense really isn't very common at all.

So until humanity manages to either evolve past its belligerent adolescence or ends itself trying, I'll continue to put my trust and faith in this, thankyouverymuch...

DSC00855.jpg

• Members

I find it odd that anti-gunners never seem to have anything to say when {censored} like this happens in "gun-free zones," and/or highly legislated nations.

:lol:

What's your point? Crimes happen everywhere, even in the UK...wow, what a surprise. Don't mistake coincidence for correlation.:facepalm:

• Members

The game itself is completely irrelevant here ... it was just the common thread that connected this psycho to Pyke and his girlfriend. Could have just as easily have been an amp foru ... OH SHIIIIIIT!!!

Just reinforces why I will never post actual pics of my girlfriend on here ...

[ rummages through stuff to find pics of ex-wife ]

• Members

Oh god you gun-nuts are crazy. Sure crimes like this would still happen without guns. You can't stop individual crimes of passion.

HOWEVER; it's a lot harder for a kid to walk into school and kill his whole class with just a knife. It's also a lot harder to rob a bank. In fact it's a lot harder to do any kind of mass killing with a knife than it is with a gun.

And just for the record, before you start giving me {censored} about not knowing anything, one of my high school friends was shot and stabbed to death a couple years ago, I'm not naive.

Also if you'll look at statistics the majority of people killed with guns in the US are the owners. Congrats.

As for this article, it's very tragic.

• Members

Oh god you gun-nuts are crazy. Sure crimes like this would still happen without guns. You can't stop individual crimes of passion.

HOWEVER; it's a lot harder for a kid to walk into school and kill his whole class with just a knife. It's also a lot harder to rob a bank. In fact it's a lot harder to do any kind of mass killing with a knife than it is with a gun.

And just for the record, before you start giving me {censored} about not knowing anything, one of my high school friends was shot and stabbed to death a couple years ago, I'm not naive.

Also if you'll look at statistics the majority of people killed with guns in the US are the owners. Congrats.

As for this article, it's very tragic.

OK, so if we're "crazy", and you're allegedly so enlightened, explain for us then how you would ever manage to outlaw guns and get the criminals to turn theirs in as well? Otherwise, all you've managed to accomplish is emboldening violent criminals who would then know that their chances of encountering an armed potential victim just went through the floor.

Also, what about the inevitable, and incredibly dangerous black market that this would create for guns and ammo?!

I've yet to have even ONE anti-gunner even attempt to explain how that could actually work.

Good luck, though, maybe you're finally the one who can! :thu:

• Members

Well anyone with a shred of common sense knows this. Sadly, so-called "common" sense really isn't very common at all.

So until humanity manages to either evolve past its belligerent adolescence or ends itself trying, I'll continue to put my trust and faith in this, thankyouverymuch...

DSC00855.jpg

Very nice. How do you conceal and comfortably carry such a large weapon though? I have a Kahr CW40 and I am having trouble carrying it comfortably. I'm thinking hard about getting a Safe Packer.

Archived