X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160342499805

$400

Except mine is a Divinity II not the original.

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160342499805

$400

Except mine is a Divinity II not the original.

Wait...

So the amp is listed on ebay for $700, but you'll sell it here for $400.
      You've got pics (on ebay), but won't link to them on HCAF, so you show a stock pic of a different amp model.
      And your username on ebay is NOTHING like your username on HCAF.

Sorry, dude, but this REEKS of scam.
      Good Transactions - Peavey VTM Mods Lounge
      The Legacy Of...

Comment

Wait...

You've got pics (on ebay), but won't link to them on HCAF, so you show a stock pic of a different amp model.

+1
        PROLETARIAT

Originally Posted by Norton666

Man , Ive held off replying to any Klops threads because its kind of like the sweet , naive retarded kid down the street who is out putting in hours on his pogo stick every single night with dreams of someday going pro . You have to admire his ambition and determination , but at some point , he will realize he is retarded and there isnt a pro pogo stick league. I just dont wanna be the guy to tell him . Wait...............

Comment

Looking to sell these ASAP.

Orange Tiny Terror - $325 + shipping (LOWEST ON EBAY WAS 339+SHIPPING!)
          Made in China, comes with case and PS. Great condition

Crate Vintage Club 60 VC60 - $260 + shipping (LOWEST ON EBAY WAS $275+SHIPPING!)
          Great Class AB amp. Comes with footswitch. Great condition no scuffs.

Will sell both for 525. Needs to go ASAP! Prices are firm and NO TRADES.

PushPurge.com

purge (pûrj): (1) to rid, clear, or free (2) cleanse; purify

push (poo sh): to carry toward a conclusion; to peddle

The clothes, the music, the culture, all tainted by the quick fix of money and fame. We’re not here to sell “pretty” things, but to challenge you to think a bit harder about what you represent. pushpurge.

Comment

Engle Thunder 50 Head $650 + shipping
            50 watts with three channels. Clean, Crunch, and Lead. Switching allows you to combine Crunch/Lead and Clean/Lead together for some more boost.

Single EQ, Gain and Master Volume. Includes Z1 footswitch and cable that were purchased together with the head.

Bought new and gigged a few times. But otherwise very clean. Sits in smoke free environment.

Selling to make room for Mesa Tremoverb. pics available later this week.

Thanks for looking.
            www.reverbnation.com/amigazo
            www.myspace.com/amigazo

Good deals with chad-ro, remolution. Lee777, MatrixClaw, lesmanaz, drmojoxl

Comment

I've got an Ibanez S7420 in excellent condition. Guitar is all stock and comes with Ibanez HSC. No trem bar. Guitar has no dings or dents of any kind.

$500 shipped.

Krank Rev Jr. Pro 50 Watt
              Mesa Traditional 2x12
              PRS SE w/ EMG 81/60
              ISP Decimator
              Randall RG 100SC G2 Combo

Comment

Hey all, got a couple of items I'm looking to get rid of to fund a new purchase so here they are.

First up is my ESP LTD EC-1000 in Vintage Black. I'm sure everyone knows the specs of this sweet guitar: Sperzel locking tuners, Tonepros Bridge, EMG 81/85, Ebony Fretboard and Flag inlays. The guitar itself is in very good condition I'd say, it's never been played in any shows and has always been in a smoke free environment. No dings or dents in this on. Come's with a black ESP Deluxe case. $600

Next is my Madison Divinity All tube head. This one is in very good condition as well and comes with a nice Tweed live-in road case which holds the head very securely. It has an Elegance (clean) channel with a footswitchable boost to give it some extra grit, and a Edge (distortion) channel that is also footswitchable for 2 different distortion voicings giving you a lot of range. Heres a pic from my camera phone, note that the white on the plexi glass front is just a glare from a window. $520

Looking for a combo amp (something versatile), a Line 6 DL4, Boss TU-2 or Korg Pitchblack and some guitars. I'm interested in most Fender style guitars, a beat up Gibson SG Standard or GIBSON model, or a different versatile High Quality guitar. PM me if you have any questions. Will trade both for the right guitar or amp.

Bump.
                FS:
                Agile AL-3000 Tobacco Burst w/HSC - $280 + half shipping cost

Comment

Looking to buy a Larrivee acoustic. Let me know what's up.
                  There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.

Comment

Marshall 1960a 4x12 Cabinet - $299

More info here:

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?t=2360956

Comment

Excellent condition, recently retubed, works and sounds killer. Would prefer to sell in Canada but have all the original packaging etc. No footswitch incl.

$1800 USD + shipping. Will get some pics up later on. Lots of references etc., feel free to PM or email me with any questions.

Only trades would be a 5150III head. Thanks!
                      www.walkaschaos.com
                      www.perfectfifthstudio.com
                      www.enditol.net
                      www.brokebands.com
                      www.divinity.ca

RIG:
                      Vik Guitars and Bareknuckle Pickups
                      5150III and Mills Acoustics Cabinets
                      Fractal AXE-FX II

Comment

(Second from the left, obviously)

Keeley DD-3 - $140 shipped and Paypal'd. Comes with velcro on the base and the mono->stereo cable for the FX loop. The only trade I'd be interested in is a Tech 21 Boost RVB since that's what this sale is going towards.
                        {For Sale}
                        Chandler RH-2 lap steel - $325

Comment

Well.... gas calls again... sigh... So here are some guitars for sale. Both are in exceptional condition - I won't say mint only because it is impossible to get people to agree on exactly what this means. Both come with hardshell cases. If I don't hear from anyone in a few days, these'll go to the 'bay... Make an offer and I'll see what I can do...

PLEASE NOTE! The only trade I would consider would be for a Suhr Modern Carve Top. Of course I'd add cash...

One of a Kind Wayne Charvel Guitar:

There were only 2 of these guitars ever made so obviously this is an extremely rare guitar. The body is made of solid alder, but it then has a top that is made of individual pieces of wood to make this gorgeous "checkerboard" top. The guitar also features a highly figured birdseye maple neck and fretboard. Original Floyd Rose and Suhr Aldrich pickup set. Great player and great sounding guitar. Many will tell you the Wayne guitars are hit or miss and I agree with that, however this is one of the killers and well worth the price for how rare it is... $2100

Steve
                          Henning Amplification Website - http://www.henningamps.com
                          My Music Page (Mojave PeaceMaker, Axe-FX, Mesa MKIV and PODXT Pro Clips)
                          My epic "From Scratch Amp Build Thread" here at HCAF

Comment

Musikraft Charvel Bloodspatter clone:

I bought the neck and body for this guitar from Jamerson Guitars on eBay (these are actually made by Musikraft, usually of exotic woods) and had the guitar professionally assembled and setup by a certified Charvel repair guy. The neck is spectacular - deep flamed maple with a very unusual striped ebony fretboard. The body is painted in the classic Charvel "Bloodspatter" graphic and is a killer high gloss pro job. The classic Charvel decal was added by me and it has been clear coated to the headstock. The guitar has a chrome Custom 5 hum which is a great sounding pickup. As you can see, the guitar also has a D-Tuna and the Tremol-No, which allows you to instantly set the guitar for floating, dive only, and fixed bridge modes. Works great. If you've always wanted one of the original Charvies or coveted the Bloodspatter reissues that are still going for two grand - this guitar is a much better deal and I guarantee it sounds and plays better than the re-issues with a killer exotic wood neck. $900

PLEASE NOTE - this is not a real Charvel...

PM me here or drop me an email @ henning3@cox.net

Steve
                            Henning Amplification Website - http://www.henningamps.com
                            My Music Page (Mojave PeaceMaker, Axe-FX, Mesa MKIV and PODXT Pro Clips)
                            My epic "From Scratch Amp Build Thread" here at HCAF

Comment

Wait...

I tried to link the pics from ebay, but whenever i dragged the windows in firefox it wouldn't load and i couldn't find the original photoshack images i had since the names are hashed and not stored numerically. The Reserve on that auction was $400 as is what i was asking in my thread in the for sale section. I put the link in that thread the second the auction was started and tried to sell it on here first, but no one responded.

My name is different for a reason . But if you care to go on thewolfweb.com my college forum they'll assure you BigBusiness and Walls1441 are one and the same.

Comment

I tried to link the pics from ebay, but whenever i dragged the windows in firefox it wouldn't load and i couldn't find the original photoshack images i had since the names are hashed and not stored numerically. The Reserve on that auction was $400 as is what i was asking in my thread in the for sale section. I put the link in that thread the second the auction was started and tried to sell it on here first, but no one responded.

My name is different for a reason . But if you care to go on thewolfweb.com my college forum they'll assure you BigBusiness and Walls1441 are one and the same.

the PERMA-BANNED Walls1441 (along with other alts)? Thanks for saving me a few clicks, friend-o.
                                I had a signature once...

Comment

Working...
                                X