Is it safe to eat expired Kraft Dinner?

Rydock

• Members

its not expired. just stale.

theres a difference between use by, best by, and sell by.

Hm that makes a lot of sense. I always assumed those dates just mean they go bad. I guess I'll give it a shot.

• Members

I just finished making it and had a couple of bowls, and it tastes pretty good. It actually tastes better than what I recalled. On top of that, so far I feel fine. Well the case of the expired Kraft dinner has been solved.

• Members

I just finished making it and had a couple of bowls, and it tastes pretty good. It actually tastes better than what I recalled. On top of that, so far I feel fine. Well the case of the expired Kraft dinner has been solved.

I am pretty sure the only way Kraft Mac & Cheese will turn bad is from the radiation of a nuclear explosion (which it would survive), but of course at this point there will be no one left to cook and eat it.

• Members

Vintage mac & cheese FTW.:thu:

Did you have a vintage bottle of wine to go with it?

• Members

the aweful truth is you are exactly what you eat. . . and, in the case of the meat-eaters out there, you are exactly what you eat eats(GMOs, Hormones, etc).

read the ingredients from the box, holmes. . . and feel the freedom of knowing what you are. ;)

here, I'll save you the trouble:

Ingredients: ENRICHED MACARONI PRODUCT (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, FERROUS SULFATE [iRON], THIAMIN MONONITRATE [VITAMIN B1], RIBOFLAVIN [VITAMIN B2], FOLIC ACID); CHEESE SAUCE MIX (WHEY, MILKFAT, MILK PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, SALT, SODIUM TRIPOLYPHOSPHATE, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF CITRIC ACID, LACTIC ACID, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, CALCIUM PHOSPHATE, MILK, YELLOW 5, YELLOW 6, ENZYMES, CHEESE CULTURE).

You are well preserved, mang... like Keef. lol

• Members

the aweful truth is you are exactly what you eat. . . and, in the case of the meat-eaters out there, you are exactly what you eat eats(GMOs, Hormones, etc).

read the ingredients from the box, holmes. . . and feel the freedom of knowing what you are.
;)

A bag of combos and some soda?

I never eat well at work ...

• Members

, FOLIC ACID); CHEESE SAUCE MIX (WHEY, MILKFAT, MILK PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, SALT, SODIUM TRIPOLYPHOSPHATE, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF CITRIC ACID, LACTIC ACID, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, CALCIUM PHOSPHATE, MILK, YELLOW 5, YELLOW 6, ENZYMES, CHEESE CULTURE).

blah blah blah. if eating healthy is so good, why is it so expensive?

• Members

but fresh meat tastes so much better..even with the xtra (err..) additives..

, FOLIC ACID); CHEESE SAUCE MIX (WHEY, MILKFAT, MILK PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, SALT, SODIUM TRIPOLYPHOSPHATE, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF CITRIC ACID, LACTIC ACID, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, CALCIUM PHOSPHATE, MILK, YELLOW 5, YELLOW 6, ENZYMES, CHEESE CULTURE).

Archived