Paul Riario Gets Replaced!!! *New Vid Inside*

DrakkarTyrannis

• Members

Paul Riario is a blithering {censored}ing idiot, who (even though he reviews so much {censored}) knows next to ballsack about:

-gear

-achieving teh toanes with any piece of gear

-describing teh toanes of any piece of gear (without reading from a {censored}ty script that he somehow {censored}s up every time)

He can play guitar, but his reviews annoy me.

• Members

maybe he's just out with a neck injury... he does that look back and forth thing through out the entirety of his video reviews. this (look right) amp (look left) is (look right) great (look right, left, right, left, right, left)... (think to self, i just gave this POS amp a great review and got PAID! stupid consumer, YOU JUST GOT SERVED SUCKER!)

• Members

maybe he's just out with a neck injury... he does that look back and forth thing through out the entirety of his video reviews. this (look right) amp (look left) is (look right) great (look right, left, right, left, right, left)... (think to self, i just gave this POS amp a great review and got PAID! stupid consumer, YOU JUST GOT SERVED SUCKER!)

Maybe he's expecting the unavoidable fist from someone who's tired of his reviews..so it makes him a bit jumpy.

Archived