weekly spam thread 8/17/09

-Juggernaut-

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Made a new thread since you can't update the thread titles. :p

Looking to trade my Mesa Mark IV(a) long head. I'm mainly looking to trade for a Splawn Quickrod head. Would also sell it for $1500 plus shipping/Paypal.

The Mark IV is in near mint condition (no tears or scuffs) and has a quartet of Winged C 6L6 tubes. It sounds amazing but after owning Mesa/Boogies for so long I think I want to try something different. Includes footswitch.

Thanks.

MarkIV.jpg

• Members

I have a White 2007 Bad Cat Lynx 50 with footswitch and the light-up logo and eyes, El34s and Kt77s included (self biasing, easy to swap between the two). I will have pics available later, but I would describe the headshell as 7/10. A couple of scuffs here and there, but no major tears. You can tell its been loaded in and out of a van a few times :lol: :LOL:

This really is an amazing sounding amp, but it tends to compete with my XTC, rather than compliment it (which is what I am looking for). I could be perfectly happy keeping this and moving the XTC instead, but I know from past experience that I will just end up with an XTC again (this is my 2nd one) so it is probably better to rotate the other half.

Priced to sell: $1750 shipped and paypalled. The last two of these have gone for $2200 and $2400, I have another deal lined up and need to make this happen quickly so I am willing to let this go at an awesome price.

Shoot me a PM or an email to jr372@cornell.edu

Better pictures to follow, but crappy iPhone pics will work for now

jiphone017.jpg

jiphone015.jpg

jiphone018.jpg

jiphone016.jpg

• Members

Here's what i have for sale

Peavey Classic 50/50 -- 350

ADA mp1 stock no mods 250- pots little scratchy

Korg dtr1000 rack tuner 110

furman power conditioner M8D-- 80

Tc electronics G sharp w/ G switch-- 150

SKB 6 rack space -- 90

everything for 900 dollars...

Pedals

Boss RV3 100

Mi audio cruchbox 90

• Members

Rocktron Pro Q 125.00 Shipped

Roccaforte Boost Pedal 50.00 shipped willing to trade for another Boost.

Warmouth Custom Strat with Gibson Gig Bag 650.00 Shipped

Gibson Birdseye Maple top Les Paul Standard Limited Edition Model that has 25th Anniversary Chrome EMG 81's. For sale would be 1,650.00 Shipped. Willing to trade for Modded Marshalls(Cameron, Friedman, Fortin, Golub) or a Jubilee(Silver, Black Or Slash) Possibly an Old 800 or Splawn Nitro.

PM ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS FOR PICS!

• Members

Peavey 6505+ - Mint condition with the exception of a small crack in the vent on top of the cabinet. Plays great, just don't need the power, and have been thinking of going to a fender amp. Nothing wrong with this amp at all, minus the crack in the vent.

Can get pics for interested parties :thu:

$700 + shipping

Electro Harmonix 2880 Multi Track Loop pedal WITH FOOTSWITCH

This thing is also in great condition and is nearly brand new. Boxes, paperwork and a cable for the footswitch is included.

Can get pics of this as well :thu:

$400 Shipped/Paypal'd

• Members

sig.... and

behringerpedals.jpg

All are new... $17 shipped your pick!!!

Behringers: UO100 Octave, CO600 chorus orch, DR100 digital reverb, DM100 Dist Modeler, SE200 Spect Enhancer, XD300 Warp Dist (Sounds good actually), UD100 Ultra Dist, FD300 Feedback Dist, Nr100 Noise reducer, DD600 Dig delay, Am100 acoust modeler, Am400 Ultra acoust modeler, DR400 delay rev, Tm300 Amp modeler, HF300 flange, UV300 VIbe, To800 od, ph9 phaser.

• Members

Boss GE-7: Little dirty, works perfectly $65 shipped CONUS

ADA MP-1: Some rack rash, volume pot is scratchy/finicky, and the input jack is a little sensitive. Comes with Rocktron Midi Mate+2 midi cables. $250 shipped conus

Peavey 60/60: 6L6's. Needs new tubes. $150 + actual shipping

Pics soon

• Members

It's the $65 sale.

I have a Line 6 Tap Tremolo in great condition, Velcro on the bottom. It's one of the module types, so you can just buy this one and then get the modules later.

$65 shipped and Paypalled.

I also have a Shure SM58, used but never abused.

$65 shipped and Paypalled.

DSC00997.jpg

• Members

Splawn QR and 2x12 locally on treasure coast

Mesa DC5 combo altered to accept racks gear (speaker removed, power conditioner and Gsharp effects installed)

2 cabs:

4x12 slanted with WGS Green Berets

4x12 slanted with CL80 and V30 WGS

All local pickup or we can meet half way. Prices and pics to follow.

• Members

I really hate to do this, I got this thing last week and just realized how much I've been spending on my move down to Florida. So the Peters has to go.

Its in good shape and works perfectly. Comes with the footswitch as well. I've heard that these go for around $1400-$1600 so make me an offer around there somewhere. Not looking for trades unless its either a partial trade plus cash on your end or something REALLY cool, like another Caparison or something haha

P1020435.jpg

P1020429.jpg

P1020431.jpg

Archived