Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jet city amplification?

http://www.thomann.de/gb/jet_city_amplification.html?sid=dea67aa42cecfb7f3c 070af9051c437e
    designed by soldano...

never heard of 'em before
    Originally Posted by Spacehog26

Sonic Maximisers are...the musical equivalent
    of a turd polisher.

"This isn't 4chan you idiot"- anon.

Originally Posted by lfrz93

btw petejt,
    is that you in your avatar?

Originally Posted by petejt

-----
    My list of gear is here
    Mesa/Boogie Mob

Comment

Looks like this is going to be Soldano's way into the Chineese amp manufacturing market, with out using the Soldano name.

"The Jet City" is what Seattle is sometimes referred to, and Soldano is from Seattle.

Might be interesting.
      Mesa Boogie MK III
      Marshall DSL 50
      JCA 20H
      ADA MP-1

Kramer Stagemaster
      Gibson Les Paul Studio Premium Plus
      Gibson Les Paul Vintage Mahogony
      Fender HM Strat
      Paul Reed Smith SE Custom

Comment

thanks for taking notice in our new company, gents! Please have a look at our website - it's still a work in progress but there's a lot of information there about us...
        www.jetcityamplification.com

new company launching 9.7.10:
        www.whiteboxeng.com

Comment

thanks for taking notice in our new company, gents! Please have a look at our website - it's still a work in progress but there's a lot of information there about us...

So are you soldano or what? I'd love to see a more affordable SLO, I dont care where it's made. After getting my MkIII the SLO is honestly the only other amp I have any real GAS for.

Comment

So are you soldano or what? I'd love to see a more affordable SLO, I dont care where it's made. After getting my MkIII the SLO is honestly the only other amp I have any real GAS for.

Thanks for the question - no, we're not Soldano Custom Amplification, we're a new company with 3 partners, 1 of the 3 of us is in fact Mike Soldano.

We have several products about to launch, using the same designs as some Soldano products but with more cost-effective manufacturing. At the moment we aren't ready to release an SLO, but, our JCA100H DOES have the same circuit in the Overdrive channel. If you're looking for the famous Soldano Overdrive, I can recommend our JCA100H...

www.whiteboxeng.com

Comment

Need clips of the JCA20. Looks like a winner.

Comment

Thanks for the question - no, we're not Soldano Custom Amplification, we're a new company with 3 partners, 1 of the 3 of us is in fact Mike Soldano.

We have several products about to launch, using the same designs as some Soldano products but with more cost-effective manufacturing. At the moment we aren't ready to release an SLO, but, our JCA100H DOES have the same circuit in the Overdrive channel. If you're looking for the famous Soldano Overdrive, I can recommend our JCA100H...

Thanks for the honest answer. Any idea on price? I'd love to check one out.

Comment

There are 3 posted on our YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/user/jetcityamplfication and also on our Facebook Fan page. We'll work on getting those up at www.jetcityamplification.com soon.

Regarding pricing, specifics are still forthcoming but for now let's just say VERY affordable.

www.whiteboxeng.com

Comment

User jetcityamplfication not found!

Comment

Obvious spelling error is obvious. oke:

http://www.youtube.com/user/jetcityamplification
                      Honestly...this is not music... it is hatred and self loathing expressed with loudness.

Comment

Wow these look really nice. I'm very interested in finding out what the prices are.
                        Guitars:Fender Jaguar HH, Fender MIJ Jazzmaster, Gibson Les Paul StudioAmps:2 Silverface 1970s Fender Pro Reverbs, Fender Blues Deluxe, Ampeg V4, 80s Roland JC-120Current Main RigFulltone Fulldrive II--> Keeley modded Rat--> Line 6 FM4--> EHX Deluxe Memory Man--> Line 6 Verbzilla--> Roland JC-120Other StuffKorg Electribe, iPad2 (Beatmaker 2, iSequence, Animoog)

Comment

Same pre amp circuit as the SLO but sounds absolutely nothing like it right?
                          Gibson|PRS|Mesa Boogie
                          100+ Good Deals/Transactions between Harmony Central, Rig-Talk, and The Gear Page

Comment

They only said it's the same circuit.

Who's trannys? Onetics...Deyoung?
                            Gibson Ibanez Diezel / Fender / Dan Hall

Originally Posted by Sixtonoize

This.

I couldn't have said it better.

Originally Posted by K-Bizzle

Yeah I'm with Abstract here...

Originally Posted by Bob Savage

I like your style, and attention to reason.

Originally Posted by TornadoOfSouls

Just don't buy it from Dewy / Musicians Friend.

Originally Posted by justcrash

Winner winner, chicken dinner!

Great deals with: MHenson, Honkridge, Ledvedder, Rik-Guitarstudi, ***1776***, shane159, chriscnb, LA-Ü-RA, LoopQuantum, exafro, Silvervox325, EdgeOfDarkness, Ricky Bobby, Valtiel, Fretless, 100 watt...

Comment

They only said it's the same circuit.

Who's trannys? Onetics...Deyoung?

Which implies they will sound the same, at least to retards. I played an Avenger not to look ago with high hopes. I left with a VHT Pittbull
                              Gibson|PRS|Mesa Boogie
                              100+ Good Deals/Transactions between Harmony Central, Rig-Talk, and The Gear Page

Comment

Working...
                              X