I bought teh Bruutalz stack

OranJuice

• Members
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Marshall-2061CX-2x12-Extension-Cabinet?sku=601123&src=3WFRWXX&ZYXSEM=0&CAWELAID=26047186

:cop:

I only run one or the other due to ohms though:cop:

But it sure looks cool

I don't care what that other dude said earlier, that is freaking awesome! I bet the cleans on that are just amazing through that 2x12, hell even the overdriven stuff is probably killer too! I would love to hear some clips of that setup!

Cole

• Members

I don't care what that other dude said earlier, that is freaking awesome! I bet the cleans on that are just amazing through that 2x12, hell even the overdriven stuff is probably killer too! I would love to hear some clips of that setup!

Cole

I'm also considering getting a Ceriatone JCM800 2205, hiding the head behind the set-up and then getting a AB switch to switch between them :cop:

• Members

That would sound pretty killer as well!

Cole

I trolled here awhile back posting a youtube clip of a "mini amp" that I had, set on top of a blackheart cabinet.

2/3 of you guys thought it was for real

1/3 of you guys thought I was actually recording the Blackheart even though no head was in sight.

All of you guys thought it had awesome tone

truth was, all I did was record my computer speakers running gearbox through my macbook's built in condensor:facepalm:

Archived