Thanks for the cobra gas

NinjaRaf

• Members

So, post some cobra clips and vids please....fuel my gas, not that I will get the medicine for this gas any time soon, but from what I am noticing, guys that like 6505, like cobra...there must be something to it....lets hear some cobra stuff!!

• Members

www.myspace.com/brokenbonds

that is our band myCRAPspace

a little forward though: this was recorded in our storage unit on Logic Studio the guitars are unprocessed. but it's all either 6505 or cobra. so apologies that the mix is kinda eh. we plan on going into a studio on the 14th

Uhh...are you sure thats it? I get some girl named erin, and it says its set to private :lol:

• Members

The Cobra has a faster, bolder attack. Single notes are a bit beefier.

The 6505 has a little more sizzle and grind.

They are more aggressive in different ways.

This:thu: I love the clean on the Cobra also but for just straight brootz I prefer the 5150/6505 . I like the raw grind out of the 5150, the Cobra is bad ass though.

• Members

the Cobra is clearer and more focused. The 6505 isn't bad in that realm at all though.

Ok cool. Sounds like I would like it...

My 6505 combo has loads of clarity.

My only experience with a cobra was at a samash through a {censored}ty cab, so I feel like I cant judge it on that.

• Members

really, to me, the Cobra sounds like a rectifier that was modded by a bunch of metalheads.

It has a similar grain in the distortion, but more complex and livelier. It's also a thicker sound, and MUCH MUCH more punchy. Clearer, meaner, more biting.

Also, the Cobra is more punchy than the 6505.

• Members

really, to me, the Cobra sounds like a rectifier that was modded by a bunch of metalheads.

It has a similar grain in the distortion, but more complex and livelier. It's also a thicker sound, and MUCH MUCH more punchy. Clearer, meaner, more biting.

Also, the Cobra is more punchy than the 6505.

EXACTLY WHY I BOUGHT THE COBRA. It has the thunder of the Recto mixed with the definition of say a modded JCM 800, and a clean channel that rivals any Fender tube combo.

Archived