Weekly SPAM Thread: 11/9/09

knope

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Shure SLX4 Guitar/Bass wireless in vg condition. Comes in original box with rack adapter and everything it's supposed to. Channel H5 and runs in the 500 band. $325 Shipped.

Sennheiser G2 EW 172 instrument wireless in good/vg condition. $175 shipped. Also includes manual, body pack/transmitter (and cable to guitar), and power adapter. Works perfectly. Runs on a plethora of different frequency settings ranging from 740-776 hz. That's right - it runs in the 700s - hence the low price.

LOOKING FOR...

Looking for a pair of Celestion G12K100 speakers - 8 ohms

Looking for a pair or quad of Celestion G12H30 speakers - 8 ohms

Email me at petelaramee@comcast.net

• Members

Nick Greer Easy C overdrive/distortion pedal. $120

Manlius Pickup set. Bridge pup has about 6 inches of lead left/Neck has plenty $40

Diamond Fireburst distortion/fuzz $120

Peavey Valveking combo. Replaced speaker with a Sammi (killer speaker). Could use a tube change out. $300

Stuff I am looking to get: POD or similar, wah pedal, Japanese made LP, T Rex Mudhoney

• Members

Before I go to ebay with this one...

200 Watt solid state Crate VTX200sh stereo head. I have the logo but removed it for asthetic purposes. Comes with footswitch. 3 channels with built in tuner, stereo effects.

All 3channels sound really good (considering it's a crate and it's solid state). Good condition with the only flaw being the first led on the switch doesn't light up. Clean channel sounds really nice; can do a good Lifeson-esque tone with chorus and bit of delay. The 2nd channel is good for middle of the road overdrive and the 3rd channel sounds really heavy and really tight. It has a built in tuner, mute function, built in delay and effects I would like $300 paypal'd and shipped .

I am looking for recording equipment (overhead mics, preamps, interface). If you have any of these items, hit me up as I would do a trade.

CrateAmpFront.jpg

footswitch.jpg

• Members

Big stuff in sig

Open to trades on everything. looking for eq pedals, a/b/y, rack gear, bass gear, amps. pm offers. Gotta move this stuff,

some pics

Picture020.jpg

snarlingdogs2.jpg

akaid1.jpg

Also I have the following pedals to trade/sell

boss DS-1 distortion

Boss CE-5 Chorus ensemble

Boss AC-2 accoustic simulator

ISP decimator

Morley Lil' alligator volume pedal - trade pending

Digitech X series digital delay

pm offers

• Members

SD535420.jpg

SD535416.jpg

SD535417.jpg

Selling this for a friend. He bought it new about 6 months ago. Nice flame maple neck on this one. Candy apple red, made in Mexico. Still has the plastic on the pickguard and backplate. Pretty much like new or a store demo at worst. I believe this to be a 2007-2008 model. Has the big tremelo block and the gig bag in the pic is included.

$339 shipped in lower 48 states.

Why pay $444 plus tax at Guitar Center when you can have some flame on that neck?

• Members

Various cheap project guitars for sale:make an offer! I'd like these gone, they're adding to my overwhelming clutter!

I say project, but every one plays and sounds fine. No issues, other than some dings and chips...usual stuff. I want these to ship as cheap as possible, so will be taking the necks off to send them. I need to get a better fix on exact shipping tonight, and will hopefully update soon...in the meantime hit me up if you want one or have a offer...

Late eighties/early 90's Dixon strat copy. Korean made, plywood body, fantastic neck (think Korean Squier strat necks). Finish issues, mostly the areas with black have the clear coat peeling off. Not coming off the red areas. Dunno why?

I'm thinking something like $70 shipped and paypaled...

More photos

dixonxl4.jpg

Another late eighties/early 90's Dixon strat copy. Korean made, plywood body, fantastic neck (think Korean Squier strat necks). This one has top quality electrics installed (CTS pots, CRL switch, Switchcraft jack) and is in a bit better shape. Killer set up with low buzz free action and it actually stays in tune pretty well with moderate whammy use.

I'm thinking something like $85 shipped and paypaled...

More photos

dixon2.jpg

First Act strat copy gone!

Explorer gone!

Archived